Mr. Green Gaming

Report against Moshpit

sweetsandy

In a nutshell madkiller puts me in a blocker mode for 120 hours for 'blocking' and it's been like a few hours and i get unmarked by @MoshPit. Reason? He eavesdropped mine and @BlueYoshi97 conversation that i enjoy this blocker mode cause you can have some fun with it.. and since Moshpit deeply believes and is conviced that i am a hacker (calls me one every day) he thinks it's some of my way to hack, "you won't be using blocker mode for hack purposes you fkin hacker". Plus he interfered with @MADKILLERdecision You guys always say that only the admin who did the marking delals with the marked person and looks like those rules keep getting broken.

Asking @Ywa or any other admin to put me back in the blocker mode as MADKILLER had decided

and deal with paranoid Moshpit.

They very fact that someone would ask to be put in blocker mode shows why I took it off. Also it was not from eavesdropping his convo with Yoshi, it was from him stating at an earlier time that he can exploit blocker/ lagger mode. Knowing this and knowing that he is someone who has, does, and would, use any exploit, I took it off to prevent him from doing so.

I have no idea how could someone take advantage of the blocker mode, but I do agree with sandy in 1 thing. The admin who punished the player is the only admin (don't count Flipper and Ywa xD) who can take it off. In my opinion 120 hours is way too much as well. Anyway, Its just Mad and Mosh who can decide about it after they talk together, but I don't think Mosh is abusing, because he thinks u r taking advantage of it. He is only doing whats right. (Thats my opinion ONLY, I got nothing to do with it :D)

Honestly though, blocker mode should be given as a punishment for blockers, not as a tool to give advantage of for players who ask. It's not to do with not trusting you Sandy, it applies for everyone (believe it or not, I've had people asking me to be put in blocker mode before, lol).

I'm not a fan of blocker mode anyway, for the reasons you said, it is not really that much of a punishment. When someone is thoroughly blocking, I would prefer to kick or eventually temp-ban that player, like we did back in the old days. :henk:

1 hour ago, SDK said:

The whole point of blocker mode is that it only is a punishment. If Sandy has found a way to exploit it and is looking to use it, he deserves a bigger punishment imo, like moshpit suggest a ban.

I agree with this, and as Cena said, admins shouldnt touch other admins punishments(bans, blocker mods,....)

Oh right the staff solidarity..  no matter what happens you won't say a bad word about each other :)  So this is my fault that i can find positive aspects of being in blocker mode? Or is it your job that the punishment you give is really a punishment. 

Blocker mode is a really bad thing to play with when you're first and some person rams you while taking a turn, but when you are behind someone you can crash into them and they don't suffer at all. So yeah ban me for ramming people in blocker mode.

And btw, the reason to mark me was a video filmed by grander and everybody knows his reports are ridiculous. Me and granderski mess with each other all the time and that's it. I don't spoil anybody elses fun, quite the opposite, i help people when they have some basic questions about the server. I let other players use my paint job account, last time i even gave the account away to one south american amigo. But go ahead and ban me i don't give a shit i'm more than glad to take a break if you crave it so much

13 hours ago, sweetsandy said:

Oh right the staff solidarity..  no matter what happens you won't say a bad word about each other :)  So this is my fault that i can find positive aspects of being in blocker mode? Or is it your job that the punishment you give is really a punishment. 

Blocker mode is a really bad thing to play with when you're first and some person rams you while taking a turn, but when you are behind someone you can crash into them and they don't suffer at all. So yeah ban me for ramming people in blocker mode.

And btw, the reason to mark me was a video filmed by grander and everybody knows his reports are ridiculous. Me and granderski mess with each other all the time and that's it. I don't spoil anybody elses fun, quite the opposite, i help people when they have some basic questions about the server. I let other players use my paint job account, last time i even gave the account away to one south american amigo. But go ahead and ban me i don't give a shit i'm more than glad to take a break if you crave it so much

You block always 

• Guest locked this topic