Mr. Green Gaming

[POLL] What to do about bad maps?

What should be done about bad maps?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What should be done about bad maps?

• Remove ALL maps that have more dislikes than likes (even if the margin is slim)
    • Remove maps ONLY if they have a lot more dislikes than likes (we'll have to come up with a standard ratio based on times played)
    • Deal with the bad maps (life isn't fair, so deal with the maps by learning to play them like everyone else)
    • Other (describe in a post)

33 minutes ago, Gametaff said:

All the maps included in that list (with very few exceptions like the hydra maps) should be deleted, just look at that like/dislike ratio ffs

I do agree with you and I even voted for the 2nd option, but I can see most admins/players voted for the 3rd option which I don't like ofc. In Mix, I can't let the players deal with playing bad maps. This will tend players to go /afk or leave and as a map manager I shouldn't do that. My job is to make the server have better maps and playable for all players (or at least most of them). 

Edited by Cena
3 hours ago, MegasXLR said:

@BlueYoshi97 give me one good reason as to why you do not want to make the server better.

So me, @wooozie @Neconom and @Gametaff are not one of those?

Yeah, I stopped reading your post here because this is just hypocritical bullshit. You know why maps like Hell Choose Me and Wifeknive are still on the server? In my opinion, they are the worst maps on the server. But the reason I haven't deleted them is because you and wooziee asked me not to. And so, whenever one of those maps is played, I just respect those who want to play it, and I'll go do something else until the next map starts. I suggest you learn to do the same.

12 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

Hell Choose Me:

mta-screen_2017-01-21_20-40-53.png

IWFMD:

mta-screen_2017-01-21_20-41-54.png

Open your eyes finally. Yea seems convenient not to even read it when you know you're in the wrong.

Like we've been saying, just because IWFMD has a lot more dislikes than likes doesn't mean it's bad. But I see your point. I just don't like it. I shall /dislike your opinion :D.

52 minutes ago, Gametaff said:

Because those aren't shit maps just hard maps, you keep being stubborn as always...

edit: oh yeah you will never delete them because you have top on them lol

You just prove my point. U want to keep the bad maps u like and want us to delete the bad maps we like.

12 minutes ago, MoshPit said:

You just prove my point. U want to keep the bad maps u like and want us to delete the bad maps we like.

You have no point at all, I don't even like hydra maps because I'm bad with planes. Nevertheless those maps should stay because hydra maps are just hard maps that are extremely hated by most of random players (ask anyone) so yeah, yet again your argument is invalid but trying to prove a point to you it's like talking to a dog, it makes no sense. Actually you're the one who is keeping the maps YOU like even though there is a bunch of people telling to you it's a bad map, you just simply don't care.

2 minutes ago, Gametaff said:

You have no point at all, I don't even like hydra maps because I'm bad with planes. Nevertheless those maps should stay because hydra maps are just hard maps that are extremely hated by most of random players (ask anyone) so yeah, yet again your argument is invalid but trying to prove a point to you it's like talking to a dog, it makes no sense. Actually you're the one who is keeping the maps YOU like even though there is a bunch of people telling to you it's a bad map, you just simply don't care.

What you said about Hydra maps could be said about all maps with lots of dislikes... They're just hard maps that people would rather cry about instead of learning it.

I told some admins to delete maps they are bullshit, i understand that some are difficult. I tried not to finish it if i fail in destiny maps, but they end others that already know. If someone uploads a map with the like script, they automatically reject it, because that's abusing the like vote.

Reply Moved.

Edited by Santiii733
20 minutes ago, besweeet said:

The admins are thinking of all players. On the other hand, what you just said seems pretty hypocritical of you.

So that's the thanks we get for being loyal players of the server for years and for doing updates for free, ok. You don't even want to start understanding the problem for some reason because for you all's fine, I see for who you're thinking: yourself and everyone who has your interest, others can go to hell.

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 minute ago, WesEdit said:

What to do?

...Oh well, I guess fap.

someone indpendent to test them who is not biased will solve it!

Edited by F1MADKILLER
12 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

So that's the thanks we get for being loyal players of the server for years and for doing updates for free, ok. You don't even want to start understanding the problem for some reason because for you all's fine, I see for who you're thinking: yourself and everyone who has your interest, others can go to hell.

Just because you're loyal doesn't mean we have to do everything you want.

We all know what the "problem" is, but it's not much of a problem. Really, the problem lies with the players who are incapable of playing some maps because they simply don't like or and / or think they are trash.

You are doing exactly what you're saying: thinking of yourself and your own self interest.

I'm starting to think you're just trolling us...

8 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

What to do?

...Oh well, I guess fap.

LOL

Guest F1MADKILLER
2 minutes ago, MegasXLR said:

In case you havent noticed a lot of players think the same, oh wait, you dont care.

Megas I will test them both and spend my own GCs if this stops the arguing & put my verdict about the maps then