Mr. Green Gaming

Maher's Moderator Application

Maher

Gameserver: MrGreenGaming, Mix (A bit of race server)

Country of origin: Israel

Link to Steam Community profile *: MaheJa

Discord name **: Maher (Maher#2894)

Ingame name: Maher (KoM|Maher)

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin/mod:

Well first of all for who doesnt know me very well, I am a deaf person in real life. 

• My Current age is 18.
  • I'm Deaf.
  • I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. (My brother who called Zezu used to play the mix server but now he doesn't play it anymore).
  • I got 3 surgeries in my total life.
  • I have 3 Hearing machines (2 currently using and 1 not using).

I got 3 surgeries in total (1 left and 2 right, in year 2001 and 2006 those 2 surgeries was done in right ear then in 2012 done my first surgery to my left ear) 

After those all surgeries, all of them was successful and I Thank god for helping me and of  course my family for helping me passing the surgeries and to be brave, Also to be not scared of surgeries :)

What is an Hearing machine?

A hearing machine means to my life very important, why? It has the ability to hear anytime which it's removeable and yes the best thing is sleeping which i don't hear anything while sleeping xD 

Everyone wanted that, so i feel that i am a rare person for having this ability:groove:

So, In October 2014, I made an account in MrGreenGaming (The Truth i was a race player in first then i got intrested in Mix server)

I met a lots of friends, Like my clan Kings of Mix and its currently the best clan in MrGreenGaming server in those days, and I love them all. (Like Moh, Shaky, Dubstep, Grizzly, Goldberg, Zuikis and many of them)

I admire many players, I respect many of the players no matter where he/she is from. (And I love all of my friends of course! :D

Also will always be friendly with everyone, Its Alright if a person annoyed me in the past or now, I will always respect.

Also i am person who likes PEACE.

The problem when a player knows where i am from, starts insulting my country, It is right i love israel and palestine, But i will always deal with it and handle the anger because of it, It's right that i am not proud to be israelian. (As a Arabian and Muslim person living in Jewish Country).

Truth is There is Good Jewish people, like who did surgeries to me (In 2001 2006 and 2012), and i owe them a huge respect for them.

Of course I don't forget the bad jewish people who always been racist to arabs, such as me like i do nothing to them, Well the most important thing is to deal with it because I am a arabian person living in Israel and i will respect all the jewish people no matter what happens to me and to Arabs.

So why do i think that i fit to be a Moderator?

Because i join the server and don't see any Moderator/s Avaliable in that time (Maybe no Moderators left for Mix server i think?), so i think i would give it a try and start helping the server and making it better than before, Making it as a clean server, No insulting, would tell everyone follow the rules and read the rules.

Looking forward also to learn more about the server as well.

Also i know that my spelling is not 100% correct, Sorry! 

Edited by Maher
Forgot to add something, Added discord name

Goodluck Maher, I kinda forgot about your hearing and I shocked reading about that again. Happy to make you feel nice when singing for you :) Goodluck with your moderator application Maher. Maybe it can help you in a special way to control your fap addiction idk. 

Greetings

35 minutes ago, Santiii733 said:

Good luck :cheers:

Thanks!:beer:

32 minutes ago, MADKILLER said:

good luck

Thanks bro!:drinking:

31 minutes ago, DubStep said:

Good luck :D

Thanks Dubbito!:thumbup:

27 minutes ago, Stig said:

good luck :)

Thanks oldman! :henk:

19 minutes ago, Sky.meh said:

Whoever is responsible of giving moderator perks, give this man a damn moderator role, now.

Haha Sky! Thanks very much!! :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, BoyKa said:

Good Luck Maheja !! :wave:

Thanks Boykitor! :samurai:

3 minutes ago, r0cK said:

Goodluck Maher, I kinda forgot about your hearing and I shocked reading about that again. Happy to make you feel nice when singing for you :) Goodluck with your moderator application Maher. Maybe it can help you in a special way to control your fap addiction idk. 

Greetings

Thanks very much r0cky! 

The best singer in my life! Haha :music:

Sure i would be the best fapper in mix server :groove:

(You are only allowed to give reputation 5 times per day. You cannot give any more reputation today) :(

Edited by Maher
لول
7 hours ago, r0cK said:

lFrEBIk.png

Lol Maher, rlly ^^

It means Lol so whatever haha 

7 hours ago, Moh said:

Lol = لول. Its not official Arabic word so you won't find it. Maybe try to google it but not google translate. 

I forgot to add that i can't give more than 5 rep per day but okay xD was lazy to write the reason for edit but its clear