Mr. Green Gaming

Hoofdvan is an intentional rammer [video proof]

I noticed he rammed someone off but the situation wasn't clear enough so a minute later he did exactly the same to me.

Time stamps of the ramming below the video.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0:38 till 0:50, fullscreen the video to see it more clearly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0:25 till the end (0:35)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please take action against this

8 minutes ago, FirePhoenix115 said:

Then why did i get marked as a ''blocker'' for accidentaly hitting moshpit (who i think is an admin or moderator)?

am i missing something

Because u were not ramming to protect position, after trying to block/ramm me as i passed u. u torpedoed me from behind, this is not allowed.

7 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

Hoofdan wasnt ramming to protect his position too, he rammed only to screw up, he even went out of the road for that as u can see on the vid.

First vid is a turn around spot where there is always accidents. second vid looks like a legit ramm done badly.

The first vid shows Hoofdvan ramming. For what looks like a ram to be a block, the perpetrator needs to be ahead of the victim. The perpetrator needs to move into the victim to block them and stop them from passing the perpetrator. "Ramming to protect his position" is blocking, but that is not the case in the first vid. If you ram to get ahead (which is what he did in the first clip), ram to take someone you're side to side with to take them out and make that position yours, that's legit ram. Ram when you're ahead to block someone faster from moving ahead of you and "protect your position" is blocking. That's what happened in the second vid. Clear block. 

7 hours ago, MoshPit said:

Because u were not ramming to protect position, after trying to block/ramm me as i passed u. u torpedoed me from behind, this is not allowed.

IMO this guy is not ramming to protect his position in vid 2 as he goes all the way to the left knowing he would fail the corner. This is intentionally blocking in my point of view and I'm not the only one with this opinion seems like. 

Edited by r0cK
8 hours ago, MoshPit said:

thats called ramming....

firing someone in the wall issnt blocking...

same with firing someone off the track..

Edited by JansseJr

Oki both videos are ramming. Ramming is allowed, but not blocking. 1st video was a good ram of him. 2nd video was just a very bad ram which he kinda failed it too (not reaching the cp first). 

11 hours ago, FirePhoenix115 said:

Then why did i get marked as a ''blocker'' for accidentaly hitting moshpit (who i think is an admin or moderator)?

am i missing something

Idk I never saw it, but I will take Mosh words. If you are racing and rammed someone from behind to keep ur position in the race to win/finish before the players behind you, it is totally okay. If you are NOT racing and just chasing some players to ram them, then thats not allowed. Anyway, useless report. Locked.

• Cena locked this topic