⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Mr. Green Youtube channel

Cena

3 hours ago, HazardousFTW said:

Raises his hand.

1 hour ago, HaRCoR7 said:

I'd be glad to help!

Feel free to start making a pic. When you are done with 1. You can post it here as well so others and I can take a look and vote as well (If there is more than 1 guy who made a pic). Try to keep it simple but make it more professional and make it related to all MrGreen servers. 

12 minutes ago, HaRCoR7 said:

Hi, if you've got other ideas in mind, let me know! :mr-green:

YouTube Banner(2560x423):
pATi3qq.jpg

I also made some thumbnails to be used on the channel, since pitch black is ugly!

MTA:SA(1280x720)
B1rAOjS.png

GMOD(1280x720)
ZmxJo0G.png

ETS2(1280x720)
6Yap6mg.png

GTA:V(1280x720)
qTpHDwk.png

For more requests, I'd be glad to help!

Those are really lovely. I like them all. Nothing on my mind anymore haha. If anyone see those pics needs to be edited a little. Then let @HaRCoR7 know. I will wait few days to see what others think about the pics. If the majority supports you. I will be using them all on MrGreen youtube channel in all old and new videos thumbnail.

8 hours ago, HaRCoR7 said:

Hi, if you've got other ideas in mind, let me know! :mr-green:

YouTube Banner(2560x423):
pATi3qq.jpg

I also made some thumbnails to be used on the channel, since pitch black is ugly!

MTA:SA(1280x720)
B1rAOjS.png

GMOD(1280x720)
ZmxJo0G.png

ETS2(1280x720)
6Yap6mg.png

GTA:V(1280x720)
qTpHDwk.png

For more requests, I'd be glad to help!

Damn nice i liked them

@AssNtitties @Noam @Gametaff. These 3 players are recording MTA videos for MrGreen Youtube channel. I have 2 Gmod ZS videos from @Duby. I have 1 Euro Truck Simulator 2 video recorded by me and @BelgianCat. Is there any player who would like to contribute as well? Any game is accepted as long as it got something to do with MrGreen. If you are not sure if it is related to MrGreen, feel free to ask :)  

Edited by Cena
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I would like to let everyone know that we the admin team are willing to reward the contributors (You guys) with some GCs according to each video separate. We didn't get into a final decision yet but we are working on it and I can assure you it will be very soon . If you have any idea or suggestion then please let us know about it. Thanks :)   

@BelgianCat Has contributed 2 clips of this video. 

@Noam and @fstyle3 have contributed videos for the channel as well. Thanks to them and I have also featured their channels (I know MrGreen channel isn't that big yet, but we are helping each other to grow).  Anyone else who is willing to contribute in the future, just contact me anywhere. Forums PM, steam, discord...etc

Enjoy the video and don't forget to share ^^ 

• Cena pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello guys, I was rewarding players with greencoins for doing videos for our YT channel. I would like to update the rewarding and announce some rules if you still want to submit your own video for our Mr. Green YT channel.

I would like to mention that we will give you credits for your video and mention your channel beside our channel for viewers to subscribe.

Requirements: 

- The video should be at least 5 mins in length (A little shorter is fine).

- You should show that you have put effort in it and worked hard for it. Random clips with poor work most probably won't get your video accepted.

- The video should include Mr. Green Race/Mix server only. I prefer not to show any other server in between or something.

- You can record American Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2, PUBG and GTA V. If you have any other game you would want to make video for. Then contact me first before starting it. I can be reached by Forum PM or in Discord Cena#1101. You can also join our discord server!

Rewards:

- For every 1 min long video, you will either get 1,000 GCs reward or 1 day of VIP (Your choice). Since 5 mins is the minimum you will either get 5,000 GCs or 5 days of VIP.

- Videos which achieve 100 views can also get rewarded. For every 100 views you get another 1,000 GCs or 1 day of VIP (Your choice). So sharing your video with your friends will help you. (I will share the video myself too as much as I can).

- Every 10 friends you invite to subscribe to our channel will also get you rewarded with 1,000 GCs or 1 day of VIP (Your choice). 

To keep this limited and not receive a video every 2 days or so. Each player can submit 1 video maximum each 2 weeks. 

How to submit a video? 

Simply upload your video to your own channel as "unlisted" and then contact me in a Forum PM or discord as mentioned above. If you have any other way to do it. Then again just contact me!