⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Excessive SH buying

Tear

I did talk with the developer, he did agree to see if he can make different price for each mode. It should be much better for everyone then. I will also tell him about superjump, so he can add a cooldown like the normal jump. I am also considering also to change the cooldown per map. But I will just go step by step. I will wait for him tmw to see if he can make different price for each game mode. And don't worry, I won't make it very expensive but it won't be cheap either. As a manager I want the players to spend their gcs. It will be fine guys. If you have any other suggestion which is easy and simple to do, say it here and I will ask the developer if he is interested into doing it. 

This would've been a good post might the title be 'Excessive Map Buying', since we all know its not only SH.
It all depends on who is online, there are just as many days where it's all DD, or all the NTS marathons get bought in a row.
To raise the price of only SH seems unfair, why not raise the price of all modes but keep it the same.

P.S. CTF is the best game mode 

1 hour ago, Hazy said:

This would've been a good post might the title be 'Excessive Map Buying', since we all know its not only SH.
It all depends on who is online, there are just as many days where it's all DD, or all the NTS marathons get bought in a row.
To raise the price of only SH seems unfair, why not raise the price of all modes but keep it the same.

P.S. CTF is the best game mode 

SH is being bought more than others. Its quite obvious. There won't be huge price difference either between game modes. The main problem imo is SH get bought and only 2 players remain for the last 2 mins or so, while the whole server is waitinf, unlike the other gamemodes. Changing the map price is temporary solution till I figure out a way so that players don't spend that much time in the map and make the rest of the server wait. 

3 minutes ago, Cena said:

The main problem imo is SH get bought and only 2 players remain for the last 2 mins or so, while the whole server is waitinf, unlike the other gamemodes.

Same goes for DD

All I want to say is that it might be a better option to treat all gamemodes even, since there are fans of every mode and they all deserve the same.

28 minutes ago, Hazy said:

Same goes for DD

All I want to say is that it might be a better option to treat all gamemodes even, since there are fans of every mode and they all deserve the same.

I get your point. We can always return everything back to what it was if this solution of mine isn't good. Only time will tell. If you have any other solution let us know. 

I agree something has to change, maybe as I said before by raising the price for purchasing maps all together without making any difference in price per gamemode. 

Or adjust the discount for a winner. Atm winner gets 50% discount, maybe lowering that to 20% could make a difference.

Or go nuts and do both, raise the price for maps to 1500, 1000 for winners.

37 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I agree something has to change, maybe as I said before by raising the price for purchasing maps all together without making any difference in price per gamemode. 

Or adjust the discount for a winner. Atm winner gets 50% discount, maybe lowering that to 20% could make a difference.

Or go nuts and do both, raise the price for maps to 1500, 1000 for winners.

Before it was 50%. It was 25%. The price was 750gcs for winners and 1k normal. When it was 750 gcs. No one bought a map. Very rare when a players buy something. Now in this case I don't like it as a manager, players are not spending greencoins and as u know, we don't have much new features for players to spend greencoins on, so map buying is important for me. As far as you can tell, players tend to buy SH maps more than the rest of gamemodes. Also the SH maps are getting played 3 times, which means players are enjoying it. Now the way I see it, I want players to spend as much as possible and still be happy, 500 greencoins is letting everyone buy maps. 750 isn't. So if/when I change the map price for SH. It will be between 500 and 700. Also CTF for example isn't really being bought by the majority of players and if it did get bought, usually its 1 round only. So having 500-700 gcs per map is too much for it. Therefore, lowering it down to 350-450 for example seems much logical to me. Same goes on for the rest of the gamemodes. 

I agree with this, this is the reason i stopped playing on mrgreen. Anthony talked about toxic sh community which is kinda true, u can see it here in the comment section. He just complained about too much sh and "sh lovers" instantly started to attack him because he is an easy target and can't play sh. 
Other thing is, you really should do something about this. Anthony is an old player too and he is totally right about player-losing. This  server was so great and nowadays it's all about super jump sh... if you don't do anything about this you can rename server MrGreen SH server and play with these turkish kids (except a few players who old players but totally into sh)

I'd suggest you to delete play again and every map should play once. That could solve everything. 

10 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

I agree with this, this is the reason i stopped playing on mrgreen. Anthony talked about toxic sh community which is kinda true, u can see it here in the comment section. He just complained about too much sh and "sh lovers" instantly started to attack him because he is an easy target and can't play sh. 
Other thing is, you really should do something about this. Anthony is an old player too and he is totally right about player-losing. This  server was so great and nowadays it's all about super jump sh... if you don't do anything about this you can rename server MrGreen SH server and play with these turkish kids (except a few players who old players but totally into sh)

I'd suggest you to delete play again and every map should play once. That could solve everything. 

I agree and disagree with you. SH lovers are buying SH and it is getting VOTED again. So the majority of players do want it. I do agree with you the server is being SH only tho. But thats not from the players or SH lovers. It is because of the developers (which we currently don't have) and the admins (To be specific, me since I am the manager xD) I did suggest that we will have different map prices for each gamemode in F6 (If you read my last few posts). I do hope this solve it out, because if not I will look for another way to solve it. If you have any other suggestions on how to fix it beside making each map 1 round only, lemme know. Because making it 1 round only won't make a difference, you won't play other gamemodes much and prices will definitely get lower (And I don't want that >:) ) 

Who cares why all of you stopped playing, stop crying if u don't know how to play.  Thing is you collect your greencoins like it's a fucking bitcoin mining here. Don't wanna spend 500GC for a map and you cry why we buy SH? Yea i have 2.5K GC and i will buy 5 SH's in a row, i don't care , if u are bored u are free to quit the game, that simple. (Most of the guys here have 10K + GC, so if u didn't get this game so seriously and didn't collect your GC's like they a real life cash than you can buy your favorite GM too :) ) . 

It's easy to see it's not about fairness,it's about most of the admin staff here all hating SH ,as most of the players already know, but whatever , after all it's just a game and i don't know why some take it so seriously.

And yea great job, people love SH the most, it would be a shame if someone destroys it 😋

Edited by pekipeki4

If i was manager i'd remove the map buying feature all together.

Some years back people were complaining about the excessive buying of ''Ma Nigga''  and now its the same story but now involving SH all together.

It's a never ending cycle.

While i do agree that people are buying too much of these ''Super jump'' maps, it would  be unfair to make SH more expensive than the other gamemode's

Make Super Jump more expensive = SH lovers angry

Don't make it more expensive = Other people angry

It's a no win situation.

That's why i say remove the map buying feature, but i know that's never gonna happen 😁

ps: no map buying means, LESS TRYHARD NINJAS

17 minutes ago, tyfusjap said:

ps: no map buying means, LESS TRYHARD NINJAS

It also means, no 500 GCs to spend your gcs at, which means easier to save more gcs xD It might sounds unfair, but I am positive no one will say anything about it ;) Its not like the price difference will be high. Earning GCs is super easy nowadays. (With the player record every month and 100 gcs per hour). Not all gamemodes should worth the same, do you buy opel corsa with same price of a Ferrari? Ofc not :D 

2 hours ago, Cena said:

It also means, no 500 GCs to spend your gcs at, which means easier to save more gcs xD It might sounds unfair, but I am positive no one will say anything about it ;) Its not like the price difference will be high. Earning GCs is super easy nowadays. (With the player record every month and 100 gcs per hour). Not all gamemodes should worth the same, do you buy opel corsa with same price of a Ferrari? Ofc not :D 

opel corsa is faster.

Peace!

Guest F1MADKILLER
3 hours ago, race said:

Opel dont rust if u good use the car 😉

Opels are cheap built cars unlike my VW polo mk6 good well built german car and only 6k on the clock since new