Mr. Green Gaming

berg not this again :D

pnz

Berg muted me again (1 day)

they've been provoking me and insulting for about 20 minutes.

Check discord message history and you'll be saw

(Berg , Matoosh and VenomouS) provoked me and insulted

this will not interest to you, but his injustice

He was call me to 'pvp together' and after he accused me 'you did gk'

but i said no because i didn't try he was still i recorded it 

After 10 mins , he muted me that's all check on discord to proofs i didn't take 

image.png

Edited by PanzeR1905

It's normal procedure to mute player in game and Discord. Muted player (in game) doesn't have permission to use Discord to bypass muting.

In my view you are really childish. The first reason is you said I provoked and insulted you during your conversation between you and Berg. I almost didn't talk with you. If not-involved-person will see my messages, will understand that you are lying. It's normal sentences.

I think you are too sensitive and thinking that every message to you is provoking or insulting. You remind me some old player with first letter 'B' and last 'a'.
Your behaviour is like 'I have always right, no matter what. It's fault people around me'

In my opinion your muting should be longer than one day. It's not first time when you attack other players.

A little similar to my case.

A Turkish toxic player provoked me by continuously insulting and blocking me.

I got really upset,a wrote a harsh comment,some other Turkish players felt offended,reported me, and I got 8 hour mute by Matoosh,and it was the right punisment.

But then I also reported TAMAM,and I got the same punisment (7 day mute) as him,no matter the fact that he was the provoker.

I don't know what you've done exactly,but I know what you feel by getting provoked and got muted after it.

Otherwise I don't stand against neither side.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:18 PM, V4POR said:

A little similar to my case.

A Turkish toxic player provoked me by continuously insulting and blocking me.

I got really upset,a wrote a harsh comment,some other Turkish players felt offended,reported me, and I got 8 hour mute by Matoosh,and it was the right punisment.

But then I also reported TAMAM,and I got the same punisment (7 day mute) as him,no matter the fact that he was the provoker.

I don't know what you've done exactly,but I know what you feel by getting provoked and got muted after it.

Otherwise I don't stand against neither side.

he didnt get any provoke by no one,he is childish and fighting with everyone.Matoosh didnt even answer or talk to him but PanzeR saying "He insulted me" 

He is just liar+provoker

All we know its easy to check logs for see what happened.

and there is the screenshot of PanzeR's insult.

1340268833_Screenshot_2019-12-12-16-12-36(1).png.509708cd7b44835fe6c8e07cc302320b.png

In this Video is where everything began.

Then Panzer provoked/insulted me, Venomous and Matoosh. Panzer literally turned his own words against us, claiming we "provoked him". I didnt type a single word that can be percieved as provoking, once again, you are making things up Panzer. Lying like this will cost you much, i will keep you banned in 2 weeks from today. Next time you should think twice before you act like theres no tomorrow.

578122666_Skrmklipp.thumb.PNG.0caf4ef504bff83b06a10ecfefa5be57.PNG

Skärmklipp 1.PNG

Skärmklipp 2.PNG

Skärmklipp3.PNG

Edited by Kreator
On 12/12/2019 at 7:27 PM, PanzeR1905 said:

it makes me happy to see someone who is afraid of me so i don't care what did you do

You was killed me with ak and you still you're thinking you pro but it may upset you but you aren't 😕

LOL 

This guy is same with Russian #Venom~ he was saying noob to everyone until I beat his ass :)

You guys think you are the best but there is clearly better than all of us 🔥

On 12/12/2019 at 7:15 PM, Kreator said:

In this Video is where everything began.

Then Panzer provoked/insulted me, Venomous and Matoosh. Panzer literally turned his own words against us, claiming we "provoked him". I didnt type a single word that can be percieved as provoking, once again, you are making things up Panzer. Lying like this will cost you much, i will keep you banned in 2 weeks from today. Next time you should think twice before you act like theres no tomorrow.

578122666_Skrmklipp.thumb.PNG.0caf4ef504bff83b06a10ecfefa5be57.PNG

Skärmklipp 1.PNG

Skärmklipp 2.PNG

Skärmklipp3.PNG

what a big screen buy me one :D

To clarify, Panzer accused me of "groundkilling" him in a normal lowjump SH map. Then i did the same as you can see in the video, then he went nuts. Also to clarify, i dont care about this kind of minor "issue", like groundkilling. Everyone is allowed to have their own playstyle, im fine with that.

• Berg locked this topic