Mr. Green Gaming

CTF balance

Me too. If there are a lot of Green players in one team, I try to join them, even if the other team is losing horribly.

wait.. AXON YOU NEVER JOIN MY TEAM ;<<<

Axon always changes teams when I join the team he is on.

I try to join Axon as much as possible. He doesn't mind it most of the time. I think.

Axon in team = Winning team.

Thats why if youre against Axon, get everyone on your team to kill as many demomen as possible, you never know you might get lucky

You might recognize me better with the 'fro.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. If there are a lot of Green players in one team, I try to join them, even if the other team is losing horribly.

I try to join Axon as much as possible. He doesn't mind it most of the time. I think.

im not saying axon is bad player or so.. but if evry community member are joining his team.. you can see the results , unless you think evry noob who joins the server knows teamwork ( HAH ) and can play his class.... yeah

Edited by norbo

im not saying axon is bad player or so.. but if evry community member are joining his team.. you can see the results , unless you think evry noob who joins the server knows teamwork ( HAH ) and can play his class.... yeah

I'm not a noob, you are. I got axon (before he changes teams and until I change too), you don't.

This thread should go into tutorials section, as this is obviously becoming "strategies against axon" thread.

I find Axon usually responds well to a prod in the back.

With a knife.

No, but seriously, Axon isn't the only reason people stack together. There's at least 2-3 "Clans" or at least tagged members who'll often team up. And if even three people utilize teamwork, it's going to obliterate an unorganized team.

Communication is vital in teamwork. I know I barely use my mic, but if a team has people actually communicating it automatically raises its chances. Now if only people knew how to use their mics for something other than spamming horrid songs...

With a knife.

No, but seriously, Axon isn't the only reason people stack together. There's at least 2-3 "Clans" or at least tagged members who'll often team up. And if even three people utilize teamwork, it's going to obliterate an unorganized team.

Communication is vital in teamwork. I know I barely use my mic, but if a team has people actually communicating it automatically raises its chances. Now if only people knew how to use their mics for something other than spamming horrid songs...

^ This.

There are several groups that band together.

The Gentlemen (Wixern, Swizard, MysteryImp)

The insane (insane.FadeNoir andIforgottherest)

The I. (I.Spy, I.Fly, I.Die, etc)

The Axon and his medic bitch.

With a knife.

^ This.

There are several groups that band together.

The Gentlemen (Wixern, Swizard, MysteryImp)

The insane (insane.FadeNoir andIforgottherest)

The I. (I.Spy, I.Fly, I.Die, etc)

Sometimes, when a new round starts, it takes ages to get those teams full, cause everybody is waiting to join them. Also people who arent part of those clans, they still wait cause they know who will win... And there are many people who play a lot and are good players, but arent part of anything, who join those teams. That makes the difference even bigger! And just like 'today' they all leave together and then suddenly that team sucks or is empty! But still... what can you do about it, if they cant play together they will get angry oO But now sometimes you get stressed because your team faillss XD

(+ You guys should play more often in the payload server!!!! cause it has exactly the same problem)

:angry:

I'm going to start selecting auto-assign when joining the server. But I think some people still join my team if I auto-assign.

I like clan versus clan battles more because then there is an equal chance for both. But I see people joining the one team because then there's better communication, and you know eachother bether than the 'new' guys that joined the server.

Edited by Axon

I'm going to start selecting auto-assign when joining the server. But I think some people still join my team if I auto-assign.

I like clan versus clan battles more because then there is an equal chance for both. But I see people joining the one team because then there's better communication, and you know eachother bether than the 'new' guys that joined the server.

Wait till the round starts and then switch to the other team :D

I agree that it can be unbalanced at times, but i do get amazed by lack of knowledge of the basics though.

For example in egypt cp map, when the blue team is trying to get out of the base, and is trying for 5 minutes plus without ever using one uber or even switching to medic... well.. That is not the advantage of communication or better players on one team, that's just the stupidity of the other.

I don't try to stack with other clans on purpose, i do stack with other insane players.

When there are no insane players I try to join the team with my friends, because i know they know how to play the game. Not just to win and get easy points mind you, but to keep my own frustration to a minimum.

When i uber someone and they fail to utilize it, over and over, can get annoying at times.

I did that on Arena once, so much rage...

I did that on Arena once, so much rage...

Change your nick every week :D? XD