⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

CTF balance

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you should join their clan :V

I don't think they'd accept me, as I am a 'bad community member' according to Ywa. :V Also, I think I wouldn't be online enough. This weekend I played all the time, but that won't last, since moar and moar schoolwork is coming up. :(

And I'll probably get banned sooner or later, so then I can't play on the server with them anymore (I don't think they have their own server).

Edited by VforV

This frustrates me:

-The team with no medics;

-The team with mic spammers;

-The team with newbies;

-The team with too many Engineers (yes, because they only stand on one position with their turrets and despensors, they dont even build teleporters).

-The team with spies (Only if their tactic is bad).

I like the teams with:

-Medics;

-Heavies;

-Pyros;

-Demomans (like Clavus);

-Scouts (they make the enemy get "in trap");

-Good snipers

Hmm. Is there a Mr. Green "clan", where in one team only Mr. Green players in second - Else team/clan. If there isn't would be good.

How do you think?

I'm a good pyro ^.^

I remember one time, they were stacking again I got rlly irritated because they didn't realise that after 10 rounds they didn't realis that there was some thing called defence. And everytime someone good joined the winning team I would go like "hey come on join this team and gimme some help over here."

Next to that how many people in the losing team figure out how to uber correctly. The latest trend is to just get a team of 8 players with 4snipers on it, on every map.

this is how they make teams:

Blue: Name/Points

1 EuKe 979

2 Andre 989

3 Leis 1,010

4 Someone 1,077

5 JB2727 888

Red: Name/Points

1 insane.Crashed 66,402

2 KamazZz[uSSR Star] 1,510

3 danalex 4,429

4 Golgotha 54,493

5 Axon 166,521

6 insane.FadeNoir 56,533

nothing to say about that ...

Edited by Wally
this is how they make teams:

Blue: Name/Points

1 EuKe 979

2 Andre 989

3 Leis 1,010

4 Someone 1,077

5 JB2727 888

Red: Name/Points

1 insane.Crashed 66,402

2 KamazZz[uSSR Star] 1,510

3 danalex 4,429

4 Golgotha 54,493

5 Axon 166,521

6 insane.FadeNoir 56,533

nothing to say about that ...

I agree that it can be unbalanced at times, but i do get amazed by lack of knowledge of the basics though.

For example in egypt cp map, when the blue team is trying to get out of the base, and is trying for 5 minutes plus without ever using one uber or even switching to medic... well.. That is not the advantage of communication or better players on one team, that's just the stupidity of the other.

I don't try to stack with other clans on purpose, i do stack with other insane players.

When there are no insane players I try to join the team with my friends, because i know they know how to play the game. Not just to win and get easy points mind you, but to keep my own frustration to a minimum.

When i uber someone and they fail to utilize it, over and over, can get annoying at times.

^ That.

is this really fun for u bashing noobs so hard? i saw they made kinda no kills... would it not be more fun u played golgotha+u vs insane?

sometimes u have to play loserteam and try to make them win instead of leaving the team fade.. i know it sometimes suck, but making ur superteams isn't the right solution, cause then player leave the server

When there are no insane players I try to join the team with my friends, because i know they know how to play the game.

he meens they know how to push the donation button...

edit: what about a donation-free server? where u cant use the donation advantages, would make the game so much more exciting!!! would like to see how good insane is without their donation medics :lol:

Edited by Wally
is this really fun for u bashing noobs so hard? i saw they made kinda no kills... would it not be more fun u played golgotha+u vs insane?

sometimes u have to play loserteam and try to make them win instead of leaving the team fade.. i know it sometimes suck, but making ur superteams isn't the right solution, cause then player leave the server

When there are no insane players I try to join the team with my friends, because i know they know how to play the game.

he meens they know how to push the donation button...

edit: what about a donation-free server? where u cant use the donation advantages, would make the game so much more exciting!!! would like to see how good insane is without their donation medics :lol:

Donation-free would be nice.

But I just like being in a team with friends than with strangers.

Donating really isn't that helpful enough to totally unbalance the game, I find. No, I think the only time it's a problem is when you have an entire team of donators against non.

I often find that even with my increased uber time, I can't single handedly win the game with whatever chap I'm ubering. I still need a decent team. And if the enemy team is decent, it makes it even harder.

A scramble feature might do some good. While I do like playing with all the regulars, it is dastardly fun sometimes to be fighting skilled players. I do love trying to backstab Wixern.

Donating in ZS and IW = not unbalanced (You can earn the GC ingame and donating just gives 1000 GC per euro)

Donating is TF2 however...... unbalanced, you cant get the same advantages if you dont donate. now the server has a "Buy yourself victory" feeling.

Soon TF2 will also have GC and it will be less unbalanced.

Ok? my opinion about donating in TF2

Oh. i thought it was... lemme check. i thought it said something about 50%

Hmm. in Tf2 donation thread it says: •As medic you spawn every time with 50% charge

O well. Maybe it was removed but hard to see when there are 3 threads about the donation system.

Edited by Hundred2