Clavus

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Delete ammo regen?

That's properly the worst I've heard so far. We need the ammo regens. Really funny to be caded in a room with auto shotty and 30 shots, then... damn out of ammo and; "Zombies have won the round"

not that little ammo like 70 or something and it will give a better feeling for zombie survival that you need to spare ammo :D

Delete ammo regen?

That's properly the worst I've heard so far. We need the ammo regens. Really funny to be caded in a room with auto shotty and 30 shots, then... damn out of ammo and; "Zombies have won the round"

not that little ammo like 70 or something and it will give a better feeling for zombie survival that you need to spare ammo :D

It will overall makes you angry and you'll want to see on otherd servers..

• 1 month later...

I finally found the map I told you once,zs_rabidtransit.

I didn't played it for ages because it was on Garry's mod 9's Zombie Survival and I didn't see it on the Mr.green server, but I remember it and it was a funny map,with the trains :)

Link (sorry,there are no screenshots and my Garrysmod.com's account has been deleted...) > http://www.filefront.com/14275179/zs_rabidtransit_b3.bsp

There should be more old school maps like that one,in the old times it was really funny :)

Edited by Chikennugget1

I didn't played it for ages because it was on Garry's mod 9's Zombie Survival and I didn't see it on the Mr.green server, but I remember it and it was a funny map,with the trains :)

Link (sorry,there are no screenshots and my Garrysmod.com's account has been deleted...) > http://www.filefront.com/14275179/zs_rabidtransit_b3.bsp

There should be more old school maps like that one,in the old times it was really funny :)

I remember that one. We had it on the server in the early days. Thing is, the map lacks real hiding spots and people could glitch the trains.

I remember that one. We had it on the server in the early days. Thing is, the map lacks real hiding spots and people could glitch the trains.

I can maybe try to improve it a bit ?

With this new update, some maps need to be removed. well alot.

All the small maps that were suited for 15 people needs to be removed. we need maps like outpost and other big open maps, like them.. Zombie panic maps.

It's higly unbalanced when playing the small maps with 30-40 players. Zombies just rush in and humans have shitty melee weapons.

Thank you.

Edited by Danni
With this new update, some maps need to be removed. well alot.

All the small maps that were suited for 15 people needs to be removed. we need maps like outpost and other big open maps, like them.. Zombie panic maps.

It's higly unbalanced when playing the small maps with 30-40 players. Zombies just rush in and humans have shitty melee weapons.

Thank you.

Jesh! exactly what i thought.

maps like: Junkyard,Outpost,Lost City and all those big maps are great for this. (Some small maps are also good tho)

More searching for weapons style :)

• 1 month later...

I have 4 bad maps that have to be removed.

zs_nastierhouse_v3 (with the hopper-mines outside)

zs_raunchyhouse (its the one with the double door-Couch barricade.)

zs_shityhouse (i think its the one with the garage, with the car in it, you know. the famous redeem spot)

zs_idontknowthename but the one with the Elevator Of DOOM

Too small and too easy for zombies

I know, they are classic maps. but they dont work in this gamemode

Edited by Hundred2
I have 4 bad maps that have to be removed.

zs_nastierhouse_v3 (with the hopper-mines outside)

zs_raunchyhouse (its the one with the double door-Couch barricade.)

zs_shityhouse (i think its the one with the garage, with the car in it, you know. the famous redeem spot)

zs_idontknowthename but the one with the Elevator Of DOOM

Too small and too easy for zombies

I know, they are classic maps. but they dont work in this gamemode

I'm guessing you mean zs_thevillage (I think) with the Elevator of doom in it.

It's a good map and it's possible to win with humans in it, I personally have done it anyway.

zs_raunchyhouse_v4 is a brilliant map, I see where you get the fact it's bad for running around and picking weapons up, as it is. People will complain if it's removed though.

Other two maps, I wouldn't mind if they're kept or removed. :V

remove zs_clav_massive - too dark and annoying

re-add that old school map with the swamp and the pit that if you fall in you die thats at zombie spawn.

re-add that one thats a massive cube house and everyone goes to camp on the open top roof, that map is classic

re-add that map that is two houses, a river, one shed in the corner, i think its green pub or something. It also has a breakable secret wall in one of the zombie spawning houses, wheere you can break into the roof too, that map was great.

remove zs_nastierhouse_v3

I will have lots of suggestions though to come too.

• 8 months later...

Maps to be removed:

ZS_Segments_part1

-Zombies spawn on the part where they cant get out, (The part with the sewer + wooden bridge and the ladder) creating MANY spawns wich you cant escape and are just a free kill.

zs_shityhouse (or was it villagehouse)??- just doesnt work with this zs, to small and humans are massacred.

(Yes this is old thread,No i dont want to create a new one.)