Mapcycle Zombie Survival

Clavus

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry, but humans do not "always" win that map. I'll make it less winnable.

http://rapidshare.com/files/243115965/zs_b...akev2b.bsp.html

- removed rain effect. (I thing it causes lag, you know)

- removed those fake walls and put real walls with BIG vents, instead.

- enlarged the vent from the old pub, and moved it higher on the wall, so that couch can't block it.

Edited by -N7-BloodGuard Deluvas

Deluvas, I love the map. There's just one problem, and that's that some spots are VERY easy to defend.

post-3-1244715412_thumb.jpg

One big bottleneck for zombies.

post-3-1244715423_thumb.jpg

I love the Resident Evil reference but the room at the end is waaaaay to easy to defend.

Either make multiple entrances (make it harder for humans to see what's coming) or make it impossible for humans to stay there for a longer amount of time.

Back. - placed doors instead of vents.

- added second entrance to the secret room (the one with my name in it)

http://rapidshare.com/files/243860445/zs_b...kev2bf.bsp.html - i hope this is the right map i uploaded :P.

Also, Clavus, you say it's easy to defend the room in the back (with my name in it). That's not true. A zombie can prop kill you from the other side with a sawblade, and you didn't even know what hit you, believe me ..

Edited by -N7-BloodGuard Deluvas

Do make it a lit less harder to attack as zomb. but not TO easy, humans arent designed to 100% loose each round :P

and thank god you removed bayou, its that map with those 3 houses and Zombie spawn on a balcony?

I didnt like that map.

And subway is a nice map, it was to BIG tho.

good that you made it in chapters.

Uhm aybe a little off topic, but has the broken door glitch in subversive been fixed?

They keep finding new doors to break open O.o

I think this has already been said but can we please add some interactive maps, that interact with the players. I remember a map where it was like two cars on a road in the middle of the woods with two houses, but the two cars kept moving and you could jump on top of them and ride them or stand in front of them and get run over. the point is not to get maps with cars that rape you the point is that it would be nice to have maps that interact with the players instead of players running around just shooting zombies till they win or die.

maps with buttons are fun as well.. i love buttons

I think this has already been said but can we please add some interactive maps, that interact with the players. I remember a map where it was like two cars on a road in the middle of the woods with two houses, but the two cars kept moving and you could jump on top of them and ride them or stand in front of them and get run over. the point is not to get maps with cars that rape you the point is that it would be nice to have maps that interact with the players instead of players running around just shooting zombies till they win or die.

maps with buttons are fun as well.. i love buttons

You go make them then, and we'll decide if it's fun to play in.