Mr. Green Gaming

Im serious ill D:

Notte

[Norwegian] har en sånn magesykdomm som gjør at jeg driter blod O.o og det er ikke bratongue.gif [Norwegian]

Dude, what

Let it go, man.

Let them have their offtopic Norwegian showdown.

It's not offtopic at all, we're talking about his condition :)

It's actually pretty serious :o (At least I think so... Sounds that way O.o)

[Norwegian] har en sånn magesykdomm som gjør at jeg driter blod O.o og det er ikke bratongue.gif [Norwegian]

OMFG

[Norwegian]Seriøst?? ohmy.gif Er det vanelig at du blir syk av det..? hvor lang tid tar det å bli frisk? O.o[/Norwegian]

[Norwegian]ja, er kronisk så kan har det resten av livet men går i perioder når jeg er syk tongue.gif kan bli frisk imorra eller om 20 år tongue.gif og kan du oversette? tongue.gif greier ikke p forklare dete på UK [Norwegian]

And crappy english! IM shitting blod! out of my ass! dry.gif

Edited by Notte

Dude, what

The ego of a norwegian person is often too big to speak english.

Well, as you can see I used the fat-style over "Driter blod". Since I'm from sweden I can understand bits and pieces, and that part scared me. "Shitting blood".

Dude, what

Well, as you can see I used the fat-style over "Driter blod". Since I'm from sweden I can understand bits and pieces, and that part scared me. "Shitting blood".

Exactly was I was asking to, in Danish. I can understand it without any defficulty too.

You can't shit fucking blood, unless you have a huge problem, and you will properly bleed to death :)

Dude, what

Exactly was I was asking to, in Danish. I can understand it without any defficulty too.

You can't shit fucking blood, unless you have a huge problem, and you will properly bleed to death :)

Unfair, only French is forbidden in topics? x< When it's some non-dutch language, from countries around, people don't rage so much than when we talk French!^^

Revolution!^^

Dude, what

lol true:P i have ask baby to translete:P i have so bad enhlish:P

Unfair, only French is forbidden in topics? x< When it's some non-dutch language, from countries around, people don't rage so much than when we talk French!^^

Revolution!^^

Dude, what

lol true:P i have ask baby to translete:P i have so bad enhlish:P

Revolution!^^

This is an English board, people using it should speak only English.

He's apparently not very good at speaking English. You are, so you can speak it. As you've been told before..