Mr. Green Gaming

A sad day today D:

Notte

Even though this is 'Safehouse', I would like to Vote Lock Thread ! I don't have feeling for ROCKS! No, Sir! No, feelings at all! Vote Lock Thread 1/5 :D (Come one, who's with me)

I actually ate your pet Sand.jpg for Breakfast! (No, I didn't do that. It was intended as a joke)

Edited by Deluvas

He had a verry good life D': but he fell down the stairs and got stuck in the vacuum cleaner...

and after i buried him i found out that his son was hiding in my shoes... i have to raise him now...

Even though this is 'Safehouse', I would like to Vote Lock Thread ! I don't have feeling for ROCKS! No, Sir! No, feelings at all! Vote Lock Thread 1/5 biggrin.gif (Come one, who's with me)

you hurt my fealing!

He had a verry good life D': but he fell down the stairs and got stuck in the vacuum cleaner...

and after i buried him i found out that his son was hiding in my shoes... i have to raise him now...

Even though this is 'Safehouse', I would like to Vote Lock Thread ! I don't have feeling for ROCKS! No, Sir! No, feelings at all! Vote Lock Thread 1/5 biggrin.gif (Come one, who's with me)

you hurt my fealing!

Wait. Check my edits. I added some moar secrets.