Mr. Green Gaming

Hi there! :)

[Yes, I'm a girl, SO WHAT? :lol: ]

Why do you (girls in general) always have to say that, to get extra attention? It's not like I/we say 'Yes, I'm a guy! LOOK AT ME!!' on every forum I/we post and in every game I/we play. Reason I'm saying this is because not everyone who claims to be a girl is a girl, but say they are a girl to get extra benefits (it has happened here, a so-called girl became server admin but turned out to be a guy).

That been said, welcome. ;)

That doesn't mean we made Linki admin because she was a girl. So your statement is wrong.

Didn't said that either. I wasn't there when he got promoted, but if he made a topic, some L4G may have posted positive comments because they thought he was a girl and want to get good points with 'her'. I mean in-game and stuff. People will help a female player faster than a male player, in the hope that that girl will like the guy that's helping her. People in-game are always acting friendly to girls, and not (that much) to guys. It's sad, but true. In my opinion everyone should be equally treated.

And it's not just that, also that P0dly has 'girl' in her nickname (and statements that she's a girl, in her signature etc), which is a bit attention-whory to me. We don't care that you're a girl or not, just remove the attention-gettery out of your sig and stuff.

On the internet, men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents! :meh:

sorry.. link from my signature removed! (that's the ONLY tune of that kind that I like..) :P (I'm from Hilo, Hawai'i, and yea, I like anime! ^_^ )(anyway, I really don't care if you guys think that I'm a girl or not (my name is symbolic (eg. CynicBoy or anything else), I just wanted to be a part of the friendly community here.. :( see? told ya that when a girl enters the world of games, some guys ar like: no way, zomg, that can't be, and so on.. <_< [it's so hard for a girl to be appreciated in this "jungle" of video games.. :( so, the battle of the sexes rages on.. :P ]

Edited by P0dlyGirl

sorry.. link from my signature removed! (that's the ONLY tune of that kind that I like..) :P (I'm from Hilo, Hawai'i, and yea, I like anime! ^_^ )(anyway, I really don't care if you guys think that I'm a girl or not (my name is symbolic (eg. CynicBoy or anything else), I just wanted to be a part of the friendly community here.. :( see? told ya that when a girl enters the world of games, some guys ar like: no way, zomg, that can't be, and so on.. <_< [it's so hard for a girl to be appreciated in this "jungle" of video games.. :( so, the battle of the sexes rages on.. :P ]

Bullshit

EDIT: Thanks for removing the signature song fucking crappy caramell dansen.

Edited by Sneed

why do I have the feeling that some are against me?.. :(

I'm not against you. It's just that we had one "girl" here, and almost another one from Japan. It's just that I don't like people who aren't telling the truth. And if you ARE telling the truth, the IP resolving to Romania must be perfectly explainable.

why do I have the feeling that some are against me?.. :(

I'm not against you. It's just that we had one "girl" here, and almost another one from Japan. It's just that I don't like people who aren't telling the truth. And if you ARE telling the truth, the IP resolving to Romania must be perfectly explainable.

I AM telling the truth, why would I lie? :( I too don't like people that lie and I hate them for not being able to tell the truth, and I'm wondering why.. I really don't know why do you think I'm from Romania O_o that's soooo far away.. I'm not a genius at computers, but I can tell you at least the truth! :(

The classic sollution to that would be posting a picture from yourself, holding a peace of paper with your nickname on it and 'Mr. Green rulez' or something on it. :V

@BY: Of course it's bad when someone acts like a girl to gain extra benefits, if he's not really a girl.

Edited by VforV

VforV, if the gender-thing should be all equal, why is it so bad that what's-his-name acts like he's a girl?

Let's close this topic and never speak of it again.

You need to be able to trust people. I just get suspicious because the whole "girl" thing gets "rubbed in my face".

like I said, I really don't care what do you think, I just joined the community and said hi.. sheez! O_O anyway, I thought that this is a friendly community and that all are welcome.. :( [i once joined another community and it was EXACTLY like this.. some didn't believe that I'm a girl and they scolded (that's the right word?) me.. :'( ]

I wish I would've pretended to be a boy.. :( (what is wrong with girls? can't they be the same as boys when it comes to games and other things?) I don't want any extra attention if that's what you mean! I just don't understand why girls can't be gamers?

Edited by P0dlyGirl