Mr. Green Gaming

Hi there! :)

(what is wrong with girls? can't they be the same as boys when it comes to games and other things?)

I don't think you get the picture. Let me explain. We've had several previous members, pretending to be a female. We are really suspect against anything including girls nowadays, cause we can't be assed to have a troll hang over us again.

I don't want any extra attention if that's what you mean!

Well that's the point. You'd think you want attention because the fact that you're a girl is mentioned in your sig several times.

ok, signature removed.. (I've seen many girls with that signature..) (but can I keep the GGN? I was part of that..) oh, so you had a boy pretending that he was a girl for extra attention?.. that is very wrong! I can assure that I don't want any extra attention, I just happen to be a girl in a community full of boys and I just said hi.. :D [i really need Rachel's support.. :) ]

Edited by P0dlyGirl

I don't want any extra attention if that's what you mean!

Well that's the point. You'd think you want attention because the fact that you're a girl is mentioned in your sig several times.

ok, signature removed.. (I've seen many girls with that signature..) (but can I keep the GGN? I was part of that..) oh, so you had a boy pretending that he was a girl for extra attention?.. that is very wrong! I can assure that I don't want any extra attention, I just happen to be a girl in a community full of boys and I just said hi.. :D [i really need Rachel's support.. :) ](and my sig is something I thought it is funny.. :lol:

A JEEZ

this is my last post regarding my gender and so on! I just wanted to be friendly and part of the community, that's all, than to stay in silence and anonymity. I'm sorry if you had previous events regarding false identities, but I'm not one of them! I just play MTA and I wanted to join this forum to "connect" with players and to make new friends.. :( (some know me for a looong time in MTA (including Team-NeO, do you know NeO_Foxy?)

now, can't we just get over with this (all this talking is making me hungry! ^^)? everyone should just think what he/she wants to believe!

now (again) can I be a part of the community or not? :)

Edited by P0dlyGirl

You just have to get past the intial bitch session from the rest of the active members ¬.¬

Rachel did, and look how she turned out, she has her own smilie! :rachel:

:o epic smiley

Welcome to the forums btw :P

You just have to get past the intial bitch session from the rest of the active members ¬.¬

Rachel did, and look how she turned out, she has her own smilie! :rachel:

Wait what. Ywa's not telling me stuff :(

How come no one uses smugdog on Left4Green, unlike Mr. Green where they are all over the place? Not that I want it to be used here of course.

The classic sollution to that would be posting a picture from yourself, holding a peace of paper with your nickname on it and 'Mr. Green rulez' or something on it. :V

@BY: Of course it's bad when someone acts like a girl to gain extra benefits, if he's not really a girl.

You won't be the first one who did the famous-paper-part :clown:

Rachel did, and look how she turned out, she has her own smilie! smiley_devilbabe.gif

Wait what. Ywa's not telling me stuff sad.gif

How come no one uses smugdog on Left4Green, unlike Mr. Green where they are all over the place? Not that I want it to be used here of course.

She? got her own smiley? Not even anyone here has one :o (smiley_oneglass.gif should be :error401: for example tongue.gif)

*slowly walks into a corner, sits down and starts to sob*

mehdog.gif

Edited by Hundred2

Why don't you want to let this topic die?

It's just going into a troll, like the others style of topics.

If you want to say hi go onto shoutbox or Irc, I don't understand why people do topics for that.

And also, we are suspicious about the fact you're a girl or not cause of some users who pretended to be girl or whatever.

Be a girl, a boy, a rapist or an alien or what you want but don't be a parasite and a big troller or sh*t.

Sorry if this is harsh but that doesn't matters what you are but we just don't want to have any troubles here.

It's just going into spam/hihihihi/boost topics for a while and since we're not surprised to see "a girl" we don't consider them as a special part of the community, they're in it of course but that stays to the rank of normal user.

And now please delete, lock or whatever you want BUT this topic must disappear!!!!

Sorry if my sentences look incomplete, Ipod here.

Edited by Chikennugget1