Mr. Green Gaming

Hi there! :)

[Yes, I'm a girl, SO WHAT? :lol: ]

Why do you (girls in general) always have to say that, to get extra attention? It's not like I/we say 'Yes, I'm a guy! LOOK AT ME!!' on every forum I/we post and in every game I/we play. Reason I'm saying this is because not everyone who claims to be a girl is a girl, but say they are a girl to get extra benefits (it has happened here, a so-called girl became server admin but turned out to be a guy).

That been said, welcome. ;)

[Yes, I'm a girl, SO WHAT? :lol: ]

Why do you (girls in general) always have to say that, to get extra attention? It's not like I/we say 'Yes, I'm a guy! LOOK AT ME!!' on every forum I/we post and in every game I/we play. Reason I'm saying this is because not everyone who claims to be a girl is a girl, but say they are a girl to get extra benefits (it has happened here, a so-called girl became server admin but turned out to be a guy).

That doesn't mean we made Linki admin because she was a girl. So your statement is wrong.

Welcome to Greenlands!

Because, the overpopulation of forums is guys. So if a guy shouts "I"M A GUY, LOOK AT ME!", he will probably not be appreciated so fast. And male forummembers tend to treat girl-members different, it's in our nature. Not all girls join message boards to get attention from all the guys, and not all girlmembers turn out to be men.