Mr. Green Gaming

Hi there! :)

[Yes, I'm a girl, SO WHAT? :lol: ]

Why do you (girls in general) always have to say that, to get extra attention? It's not like I/we say 'Yes, I'm a guy! LOOK AT ME!!' on every forum I/we post and in every game I/we play. Reason I'm saying this is because not everyone who claims to be a girl is a girl, but say they are a girl to get extra benefits (it has happened here, a so-called girl became server admin but turned out to be a guy).

That been said, welcome. ;)

That doesn't mean we made Linki admin because she was a girl. So your statement is wrong.

maybe he means ducky/ Yellow Duckling

see, that's why I said "SO WHAT?" :P

"just not the same games"? oh really? :D

generally speaking they play other games.

All that "omfg wtf it's a girl" get a life will ya?

You act like you've never seen a girl before or even talked to one.. jeez.. It's the internet and girls play video games as well as we boys do, just not the same games..

So come on man, stop acting strange..

Who are you talking to.

The users saying "OMG WTF A GIRL" etc.

It's the internet and girls play video games as well as we boys do, just not the same games..

Cool girls play the same games as boys, other girls play The Sims and don't know what a forum is.

So, girls are only cool if they play the same games as we do? bad arguement.

Edited by Danni

It's the internet and girls play video games as well as we boys do, just not the same games..

Cool girls play the same games as boys, other girls play The Sims and don't know what a forum is.

So, girls are only cool if they play the same games as we do? bad arguement.

I don't really think it was an arguement... -.-'