Mr. Green Gaming

Spy & sniper restriction

Hi,

I would ask the admins of the Team Fortress 2 - Koth/ fast respawn server if its possible to make a spy & sniper restriction. Sometimes are so many snipers & spys in one team that makes realy frustrating to play in these teams. You loose every round and people do not change to other usefull classes. From time to time are only 5-6 people in each team and three of them are playing sniper or spy. So often the server gets empty. I think it would be more fun to play with a restriction of 1-2 spys/snipers in each team.

Kind regards

Philipp

I don't see why there should be a limit, if there are a lot of snipers just take a pyro and burn them brother!

And spy, you take demoman and kaboom.

I think he ment that the spys/snipers are ruining for their own team, and that is annoying for everyone on that team, because you got no chance if you're playing with such people.

Hi,

I would ask the admins of the Team Fortress 2 - PayLoad Server if it's possible to make a whiner restriction. When a team loses there are always so many people bitching about how "the team sucks" that it makes it really frustrating to keep playing with them. Sometimes they do not even go further than "teams?". Right before the end of a round, they switch to the winning team. They complain things like "teams need to be balanced", but when they get autobalanced, they "join the Spectators" and then join the winning team again, making the autobalance totally useless.

So, I'm asking all the admins from the PL-server, when they see someone that spends his time whining rather than playing, kick him. By doing that you are even helping themselves, because if they hate the game so much, you made them stop playing it.

Kind regards

BlueYoshi97

Hi,

I would ask the admins of the Team Fortress 2 - Koth/ fast respawn server if its possible to make a spy & sniper restriction. Sometimes are so many snipers & spys in one team that makes realy frustrating to play in these teams. You loose every round and people do not change to other usefull classes. From time to time are only 5-6 people in each team and three of them are playing sniper or spy. So often the server gets empty. I think it would be more fun to play with a restriction of 1-2 spys/snipers in each team.

Kind regards

Philipp

No.

We let people have free choice as to what class they want to play as.

@Clavus - That should be your default answer for these matters :V

• 3 weeks later...

i have to add something,

its fxxx realy frustraitin to play in a team of five people and two of them are snipers and one is a fyyyyy spy. U as soli and a scout are the only one trying to cap the point. This makes the game unable to play. I could stand u if u want give people freedom to play every class they want, but this freedom kills the fun of team fortress. If this situation happens to u, u will leave the server after the 3. round. @Lemon; nice if u play it because u can play always as sniper but ur not playing for the team, go and play cod or something else. There is the better place for u.

@admins; I realy like to play on ur servers, but on the koth server is no team play ad all. Is realy great to play it when u have people work together but...

I would ask u to think about ur politics of ur koth server. I know, there will be no go, but hope it anyhow.

i have to add something,

its fxxx realy frustraitin to play in a team of five people and two of them are snipers and one is a fyyyyy spy. U as soli and a scout are the only one trying to cap the point. This makes the game unable to play. And further if the hole team is playeing support classes... I could stand u if u want give people freedom to play every class they want, but this freedom kills the fun of team fortress. If this situation happens to u, u will leave the server after the 3. round. @Lemon; nice if u play it because u can play always as sniper but ur not playing for the team, go and play cod or something else. There is the better place for u.

@admins; I realy like to play on ur servers, but on the koth server is no team play ad all. Is realy great to play it when u have people work together but...

I would ask u to think about ur politics of ur koth server. I know, there will be no go, but hope it anyhow.

@Lemon; nice if u play it because u can play always as sniper but ur not playing for the team, go and play cod or something else. There is the better place for u

Someone hasn't played with Lemon yet.

BTW I've played lots of times that all classes were being used and we still were with only 2 trying to cap the point. What are you gonna do about that, put restrictions on everything cept for scout,pyro and soldier?

i have to add something,

its fxxx realy frustraitin to play in a team of five people and two of them are snipers and one is a fyyyyy spy. U as soli and a scout are the only one trying to cap the point. This makes the game unable to play. And further if the hole team is playeing support classes... I could stand u if u want give people freedom to play every class they want, but this freedom kills the fun of team fortress. If this situation happens to u, u will leave the server after the 3. round. @Lemon; nice if u play it because u can play always as sniper but ur not playing for the team, go and play cod or something else. There is the better place for u.

...and life goes on.