Mr. Green Gaming

zs_lighthouse

Stelk

how did you get teh headcrab canisters and the timing?

Very simple. Make entity with the following name, env_headcrabcanister - place it in the ground where you want it to land and edit the settings by your choice. You can activate it by several ways. I did mines with trigger_once. Just make the trigger where you want to to fire the canisters. Put these O/I's

OnTrigger /// *CanisterName* /// FireCanister and make sure to fire it once.

by *CanisterName* put the name of the entity.

You can also use button to fire the canister. Its the same outpurs except OnTrigger you gonna use OnPress.

An amazing job once again, Stelk, as always.

Why all mappers for zs UBER PRO :o Its only one mapper for Iw except clavus, and he still work on his first map

Zombie Survival Mappers require a lot of skill on placing objects, getting the theme right, displacements, props, textures, decals and such, to make it look suitable for a ZS map, so that's why.

An amazing job once again, Stelk, as always.

Why all mappers for zs UBER PRO :o Its only one mapper for Iw except clavus, and he still work on his first map

Zombie Survival Mappers require a lot of skill on placing objects, getting the theme right, displacements, props, textures, decals and such, to make it look suitable for a ZS map, so that's why.

true true true!
  • 2 weeks later...

Hopefully someone can help me with this, I hope you stelk :)

How do you get water too kill or hurt you ???

I've tried everything:

you can't put entities inside a water brush

there are no textures for watertriggerhurt

and the Lod_watercontrol doesnt help either

So?

theres a texture called Trigger you then make it env_hurt or whatever that trigger was called and you put it in the water

--out of memory--

• 4 weeks later...