Mr. Green Gaming

Official Roborobb's Birthday Topic

Hello, As you probably know, today is a special day, yes yes, it's Robo's Birthday!

For weeks I was planning for this occasion a special Community Present that gathers members around it, I called that a Community Project, sort of (because members of the community takes part in it :) ).

So, we decided to put our signatures on this present, which is a card, made using Gimp/Paint/other tools for drawing.

Basically, I just gave this to members, one by one, so they could let their presence on it (mmm ^^).

I didn't tell everyone because as we are a certain number to know who is Roborobb, as there are another part of Left 4 Green members who doesn't know him, I prefered asking the persons which were more susceptible to know him, closer to him, than some others, anyways, in this topic, you are all invited to tell him an Happy Birthday, because he is entering in his 21th year and he has encountered a lot of problems for a moment, so this topic might be an happy thing to share with him.

But why Robo?What did he do?As I've let suggested, he is a special member, most of the old Mr Green's Zombie Survival's old players know him, so this is a tribute for him, a very nice member who was funny, entertained us and that many of us like (or love?^^)!

Robo Robb I wish you an happy birthday, take advantage of this day (even if I'm a bit late with this topic XD, sorry, had no time before D: ), here is the present, from the participants, and more generally, from the Left 4 Green community :)

carteprotouka.png

And again, happy birthday :)

(PS: On this card there are "authentic" signatures, made from their owners, and I've put some sigs because people didn't have time for doing it, or couldn't get the card etc...I asked every people here on Steam if they wanted to participate).

Edited by Chikennugget1

LOL wow, I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 mins :] that was a really cool thing to do, kind of crazy you'd go through doing that.

And just so you know, the life 'issues' I previously had have mostly been sorted out, so I'm just mostly concentrating on the shitloads of work I've go todo on my course.

I might be on the zs server later on tonight, I'll see if I'm busy or not [it's likely].

But yeah thanks guys! Hope you're all good! :D :D :D :D

LOL wow, I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 mins :] that was a really cool thing to do, kind of crazy you'd go through doing that.

And just so you know, the life 'issues' I previously had have mostly been sorted out, so I'm just mostly concentrating on the shitloads of work I've go todo on my course.

I might be on the zs server later on tonight, I'll see if I'm busy or not [it's likely].

But yeah thanks guys! Hope you're all good! :D :D :D :D

When I was a lambda forummer, outside of L4G, I used to make topics like that and gathering members, for people who deserved it.

I already did a card similar to this one for a (virtual) friend on a forum.

That's like a custom (that makes since August I didn't do that though^^) but it shows erm..conviction, loyalty..or whatever you can imagine x-D