Mr. Green Gaming

I quit smoking

EmRA

Fuck yeah, I did.

Been without a single cigarette for almost a week now.

And to every smoker, I recommend quitting if/while you still can!

Now I shall wait until I have a bit more age so smoking pipe won't look retarded.

Take that, lung cancer!

broken%20cigarette.jpg

Also bein a christian and not smoking makes me double awesome now

Lol, didn't even know anyone here smoked. Keeps surprising me sometimes. Anyway, good luck keeping it up :P

I don't drink, don't smoke, and don't do drugs. All because I wouldn't know why I should.

Same for me at the moment.

Been almost a year since the last time I was drunk. :yeah:

Lol, didn't even know anyone here smoked. Keeps surprising me sometimes. Anyway, good luck keeping it up :P

I don't drink, don't smoke, and don't do drugs. All because I wouldn't know why I should.

Hug me bro, I'm not the only ascetic here.Hurray :V

But wait wat, I drunk sometimes but just half a glass of wine.

Emranovitch, just imagine that it will insta-kill you if you smoke, or just say "sh*t" to cigarettes and it'll be fine.

I am smoking and I am not gonna stop. If my goverment is gonna raise the prices to 8 euros pr. pack, which they might, I will just buy them from somewhere else.. smuggled cigarettes properly.

Fuck you stupid goverment and you call yourself liberals and conservatives, I might aswell go vote for the social democrats next time!! Stupid nanny state!

Edited by Danni

I heard that gaming is a drug :o

Oh shit, forgot to mention I'm addicted to adrenaline. But I'm scared of needles. So gaming and rollercoasters are pretty much the only way for me...

Everyone has a drug for themselves. Some might have...Eating as a drug. Altho, that's what everyone has, I don't think that anyone could be without eating. But maybe I mean eating shitload amount of fat chiizburgers per day.

Also, good move EmRA, about time. Smoking shortens your very only life by alot. Same with drugs.

But alcohol isn't bad, naw?

Also clavus, same. Needles are scary, espically long ones.

Edited by Lemon!

Everyone has a drug for themselves. Some might have...Eating as a drug. Altho, that's what everyone has, I don't think that anyone could be without eating. But maybe I mean eating shitload amount of fat chiizburgers per day.

Also, good move EmRA, about time. Smoking shortens your very only life by alot. Same with drugs.

But alcohol isn't bad, naw?

Alcohol is the worst of all types.

Rather smoke weed than alcohol.

Snus? Nuuska. Isn't that it? Also, it gives some nice effects on your...Ehm, mouth. Same with smoking.

What's the idea of smoking anyway? It's just money that goes into highs of the velvet sky-more like grey.

I can understand if 14-15 are smoking just to look "cool" And to get "accepted" to other "cool" people.

But I say that it's retarded. Hope people will learn it, but meh.

But why Adults? To wash bad things from mind? OR what. I just can't understand it :x.

What's the idea of smoking anyway? It's just money that goes into highs of the velvet sky-more like grey.

I can understand if 14-15 are smoking just to look "cool" And to get "accepted" to other "cool" people.

But why Adults? To wash bad things from mind? OR what. I just can't understand it :x.

Yeah!

Nice Emra ;) I've never smoked before because of my asma.

Probably without it I wouldnt have done it too :D

But it's just a good excuse I guess.

Snus? Nuuska. Isn't that it? Also, it gives some nice effects on your...Ehm, mouth. Same with smoking.

We smoke because we want to, cause we find it relaxing and enjoy smoking while in company with other people.

We smoke because we want to, cause we find it relaxing and enjoy smoking while in company with other people.

It's different for everyone probably.

The only valid reason to smoke is because you get "accepted" into a group of people you share something (really common) with, and from there it's easier to get to know other people.

The "smoking to relax" argument doens't make sense to me. If you're a soldier and you just returned from the battlefield, or if you're still in the battlefield and you have just a few minutes to smoke: Yes, it's a good way to relax (putting your attention on something else that doesn't depend on you). If you have time to discuss smoking on an internet forum, you're obviously not in a tight situation with just a few minutes to spare.

I hated smoking in a group. Mainly because there was always that 50% who didnt have their own cigarettes and kept begging for one until you gave them one.

Which made me only smoke on way to school/out of it.

Then I decided to stop completely.

For myself, it was the relaxing feel it gave.

Interesting. But still, it doesn't make sense to me. I bet it's fun to smoke and all, but I dunno if your life and...Inners will enjoy it, espically lungs...Basically, people just want to shorten their lives. Ugh, what way to relax, yeah.

I ain't mocking you smoking people, but why not live a fresh life?

Edited by Lemon!

The only valid reason to smoke is because you get "accepted" into a group of people you share something (really common) with, and from there it's easier to get to know other people.

The "smoking to relax" argument doens't make sense to me. If you're a soldier and you just returned from the battlefield, or if you're still in the battlefield and you have just a few minutes to smoke: Yes, it's a good way to relax (putting your attention on something else that doesn't depend on you). If you have time to discuss smoking on an internet forum, you're obviously not in a tight situation with just a few minutes to spare.

I don't get "accepted into a group" just because I smoke..

I'm not a tight situation, so I have time to descuss. I have my smoke every 1 or 2 hour so it's not a huge time consuming thing.

I hated smoking in a group. Mainly because there was always that 50% who didnt have their own cigarettes and kept begging for one until you gave them one.

Which made me only smoke on way to school/out of it.

Then I decided to stop completely.

For myself, it was the relaxing feel it gave.

I hate when people keep asking for smokes.