Mr. Green Gaming

Name thy telecommunicating device

I have a mobile phone but I only use it to go online, if my internet/PC is gone. Until I find out that it doesn't work for shit and costs all your money. What do people see in these things? The worst part is that people can't believe I'm 16 because I don't use my phone.

How dense can you be!? ;-(

• 2 years later...

And my loyal Ipod which represents 90% of my web surfing tool (and I'm most of the time here with it)

Make sure to download the Chrome app, it's a much cleaner web experience. :)

My first phone was a nokia 3210 which I still have and love. They certainly don't make them like they used to. I currently have an iPhone 4, haters will hate but it suits my usage more than the android counter parts. That being said I often want to sell it and trade it in for an old school Sony Ericsson (Always wanted the w910i, but owned a k800 and a w850 and they were both brilliant back in the day. Always been a fan of the SE operating system.) but I'd miss the maps and various location apps :(

I'm interested to see what the Amazon phone will manifest as. If they are anything like the newer kindles it'll be well thought out and affordable.

And to depart, one of my favourite phones:

847-452445bbc5c22.jpg

Edited by awesomeo_5000