Mr. Green Gaming

Show us your Gaming Setup!!!

Yea I have pre-ordered Windows 7 so once it comes out it'll be sweet and it's not 12GB as I just found out by going on my dxdiag.exe its actually 8GB but once i get Windows 7 I want to get: Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3. Hopefully it'll still be available, but once 7 comes out my PC won't be so sweet it'll just be moderately old.

Plus:

I don't really like sound cards either but my friend got it for me. So I mean, I can't really say "No fuck off with your gift"

EDIT:

I edited my previous post so it says what my RAM actually is.

Windows 7 is coming out next month, it won't be old :P

Yea I have pre-ordered Windows 7 so once it comes out it'll be sweet and it's not 12GB as I just found out by going on my dxdiag.exe its actually 8GB but once i get Windows 7 I want to get: Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3. Hopefully it'll still be available, but once 7 comes out my PC won't be so sweet it'll just be moderately old.

Plus:

I don't really like sound cards either but my friend got it for me. So I mean, I can't really say "No fuck off with your gift"

EDIT:

I edited my previous post so it says what my RAM actually is.

Windows 7 is coming out next month, it won't be old :P

Oh. Well I obviously haven't been catching up with the news. Last I heard it was coming out July 2010.

Well that's good that it won't be old.

Error> Dell Mouse I guess? :awesome: I have the same on my Dell E520.

Logitech G5 is a good mouse :)

Oh by the way, I don't a understand a thing. I have vista on my pc, if I want to use 7 do I have to "upgrade" it via internet or I can buy the retail version in shop? (but it seems waaay expensive).

Also, my vista is the family x64 version, and I've read the x64 version of 7 is not well-optimized for stuff like printers, the drivers aren't found sometimes :o

So what shall I do?

I'm getting a bit sick with all the problems I have with my pc, essentially from Vista (3 hours to boot the desktop, now I have another bug: it stucks 3 hours on the desktop and after a blue window(for a logitech product I don't have, and I didn't find how to get rid of that windows) disappears it works.It takes 3hrs to display that window so I think this window is the problem.But I didn't find yet how to delete it...)

Edited by Chikennugget1
I downloaded Display Fusion, this is the result:

-pics-

The light from the camera made the colors look out of sync, but they're really nice IRL :)

Nice job on the 2nd monitor placement (not the pile of books, but the virtual placement :P)

Thanks ;D

Took a looong time to ajust the screens right :P

always 1 cm too low, then i found out that the resolution was wrong on the big one, then change that... It's nice now though :)

• 1 month later...