Mr. Green Gaming

Show us your Gaming Setup!!!

might aswell btw BEWARE OF WIREZ!

btw camera phone quality.. ;<

Good man, using Steelseries products.

Pictures of my l33t machine coming when I can finally get my PC out of the cupboard I'm in..

steelseries mouse ftw ;D it srsly pwns , at start it felt sucky thing to buy.. but now im in love with it

might aswell btw BEWARE OF WIREZ!

btw camera phone quality.. ;<

Good man, using Steelseries products.

Pictures of my l33t machine coming when I can finally get my PC out of the cupboard I'm in..

steelseries mouse ftw ;D it srsly pwns , at start it felt sucky thing to buy.. but now im in love with it

I have some cheap mouse from Tesco (it's a supermarket, erry would know it) it cost

Edited by Google Hoops

Ok guys, I'm really sorry about not posting the specs, so here they are(translated from Norwegian) :

Cabinet

Cooler Master HAF 932 Big Tower black fans: 1x 230mm Front, 1x 230mm Topp, 1x 230mm Side, 1x 140mm Behind, Red

Power(supply)

Chieftec Super Series PSU 650W Modul

Edited by Sacrifical
How much $$$? With like 1200$ you would get i7 instead of i5.

E: And I hope it got ATI graphics card.

It costs 11.995 NOK, which is 1390 EURO, or $2055 (USD)

And it does come with Windows 7

Wow, did you buy it already? Because you can get something that's significantly faster than this for the same price, if you build it yourself (i7 instead of i5, better GPU), or you could get the same PC for less.

I'm getting a new mouse and keyboard.

Razer Deathadder Mac Edition (getting the mac one 'cause white looks so sexier than blue and its compatible with PC so it's all cool)

DAW-B.jpg

And I haven't decide about the keyboard yet

Unless you've got pretty large hands avoid the Deathadder, weighs quite a lot for a mouse and is pretty large. I use one myself and it's amazing. As said before the other choice should be the MX518 which is also sold at Overclockers (saw them there the other day)

If possible combine it with a Steelseries QCK heavy pad