Mr. Green Gaming

Show us your Gaming Setup!!!

• 3 months later...

tyvm

It's completely done by hand by oDi.W

It's from IKEA. (:

Going to get a new desk this week tho, something like 2meter X 1.5meter. I hate this one.. it's to damn tiny and I'm also getting my new 23" monitor today or tomorrow.

Edited by BouweV

asdasdto.jpg

-CPU: AMD Phenom 9950 Quad-core Black edition (Over Clocked)

-Ram; 4gb (Over Clocked)

-Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 8800gt (Over Clocked)

Top of tha printah:

-HP PAVILION DV6

On tha table:

-HP PAVILION DV4020EA

- Sony ericsson c702

- Nokia 5530 Xpress music

- Nokia 6270

Edited by Terof

Here's mine. It's a really nice dual-display setup. I've recently (about 2 weeks ago) upgraded my 19" 5:4 (1280x1024) monitor to a nice 24" 16:9 (1920x1080) monitor (I've been using the 19" for like 5 years). Yes, that's a MacBook Pro you see there, so don't hate :D. To the right, you can also see a Discrete Mathematics textbook, which I hate very much and wish to run over it with my truck a million times until it turns into powder.

photods.th.jpg

Pic was taken with my iPhone 4 under very poor lighting conditions.

Yes, that's a MacBook Pro you see there

Macfag

Why tank ya. At least it has Windows and Linux on it, right? ;)

A little bit overpriced if you're going to use it as a windows machine, don't you think?

More than twice the price

Yes, it's definitely overpriced (was $2,000), but I got it for absolutely nothing. I'd rather not get into a Mac vs. PC war, but I like Mac OS. I used to hackintosh, but it was sort of a lot of work.

iPhone 4

Must...

Resist...

Making fun of...

iPhone 4...

What's wrong with the iPhone 4? It's the thinnest smartphone, has the highest resolution screen in a smartphone, has the best assortment of apps, is very customizable (jailbreaking of course), is easily unlockable... What's not to like? I guess if you're born anti-Apple, then yeah, you'd hate it. And oh yeah, they sold more iPhones than any other company sold their phones within a month.