Mr. Green Gaming

Show us your Gaming Setup!!!

I'm probably going to buy a 2nd videocard too, just because I can. I do have to get a new mobo too then, but w/e that can do. (GTX295)

This will not happen in the near future tho, because I don't have that much money atm and I want to go on vacation next year.(or the year after that)

edit: this post did not make sence.

I have GTX 285 right now :P

you sit on dolphins...

Well, some people hunt them, other ones are eating them or watching movies with some dolphins, which aren't payed for their job and I sit on them. ;)

Those dolphins are suffering eternal pain! :o Nice PC btw ;D

Yeah that's very sad. Dolphins are cute and smart animals, but we human are treating them badly, and for what? We make money with them. I'll set my dolphins free. FREEDOM FOR ALL DOLPHINS !

Thanks for your comment, hope u'll post your rig soon or later :)

And here a pic from the inside without all the red light

4B9dX.jpg

Edited by bAsTiNaToR

Aaargh! My eyes after looking at that cable management. :( But it guess it will be much nicer with your new psu. :)

Edit: Took some better pictures with and without the lightning.

Without:

kxmoj.jpg

With:

2ed6v0g.jpg

And sorry for the bad pictures, crappy camera + crappy photographer = bad pictures...

Edited by CyriusG

Aaargh! My eyes after looking at that cable management. :( But it guess it will be much nicer with your new psu. :)

Yes, it's bad, but I tried my best so u guys won't get blind :D , but with a new psu it should be much better.

btw, your new case looks rly nc and your cable managment is pretty good too. I am a bit jealous ;)

€: Hmm... as far I can see we have the same ccfls :)

Update: I was bored so I tried to fix the salade and it seems to be better now :)

nszq9.jpg

€: Gosh, I cleaned the carpet 2 days ago and now it looks almost like before -.-

Edited by bAsTiNaToR

Yes, it's bad, but I tried my best so u guys won't get blind :D , but with a new psu it should be much better.

btw, your new case looks rly nc and your cable managment is pretty good too. I am a bit jealous ;)

€: Hmm... as far I can see we have the same ccfls :)

Update: I was bored so I tried to fix the salade and it seems to be better now :)

nszq9.jpg

€: Gosh, I cleaned the carpet 2 days ago and now it looks almost like before -.-

I must say I lol'd when I saw the fan pointing at the floor :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's completely done by hand by oDi.W

:yeah:

here's my setup right now:

DSCF0072.JPG

DSCF0096.JPG

Cables nice and gone:

DSCF0119.JPG

Can't see them can you?:

DSCF0120.JPG

The inside:

DSCF0127.JPG

Containing:

M3N-HT Deluxe/MEMpipe Edition

AMD 9950 BE @ 2,8Ghz

Buffalo DDR2 @ 1066MHz

GTX260 OC SLI @ 600,1100,1300(Core,Ram,Shader)

All fitted in a Cosmos S Case from CoolerMaster