Mr. Green Gaming

My mind is playing tricks on me (Psychosis??)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you're suffering from paranoia and anxiety, and possibly very very light schizophrenia

Edit: Also, get off from those sleeping pills and try to exercise more

Yeh that's a point. It's hard to sleep if you've done fuck all during the day. I make sure I get outside every day and do some excersise (pull ups, climb trees etc). It makes you tired meaning it's easier to sleep.

Thank you all so much!

Anxiety, I might have that too a bit, but it's not like I really stress so much (not as much as others) about tests and such.

Last night I got nightmares again, but at least I could fall asleep easy (though I was tired). I thank you all for your tips, it really helps. You help me more than those Captain Obvious tips I get from my psychiatrist (plus you do it for free, which is even better).

I hate those nights when you try to sleep, but you keep having those scary ass nightmares.

I have those like twice a year or so, I just wake up 3-6 times during the dream, every time I wake up, I'm 1 step closer to death. I know I'll scare the shit out of myself when I fall asleep again, so it's so damn hard to sleep. Feels like your life is just falling apart :P

Well, drugs is the last thing I would take if I were suffering from something. I never take any pills. Evarr.

I honestly thing weed could've helped a lot, since it usually makes you sleep better.

No alcohol, I can't imagine it helping at all either.

Exercise has helped me through a lot, makes live so much easier!

Get a girlfriend. You will have something to do at night :]

I think cutting down the time you spend watching the computer, tv and gameboy could help aswell.

It really has a huge impact on your brain. Believe it or not. I'm not talking about the messages you receive, but it fucks with your eyes.

If I were you, I would start going to a gym and eat healthy. Don't take anything that affects your brain, it would only make things worse, or just harder to get back to a normal life.

Not telling you what to do or anything, it's just tips ^^

I know it's easier said than done, but this is a great tip. I've been the happiest I've been in months since I got my girlfriend, even doing just simple things such as sitting in at night and watching a film with them her.

Edited by Dusty

I think he needs to cut down on gaming(notte....SHUT THE FUCK UP!)

Does stuff to you psychoanalasys, cause dreaming (in short) its just a reenactment of stuff you saw in the day(that and your subconsiblablabla fuck with the dream itself.) I remember i was going to see spiderman 3 and i dreamt i was him in my dream XD.

Edited by Mr.Awsomeface

Nøtte's only post in the topic

I had a friend whit some the same problems like you. She vent t a psychologist and she is fine now :D

(notte....SHUT THE FUCK UP!)

....??

I know it's easier said than done, but this is a great tip. I've been the happiest I've been in months since I got my girlfriend, even doing just simple things such as sitting in at night and watching a film with them.

^^

even doing just simple things such as sitting in at night and watching a film with them.

How many girlfriends do you have? :P

I've found that at night blocking every sound out and thinking about something before sleeping helped you get to sleep.

Nøtte's only post in the topic

I had a friend whit some the same problems like you. She vent t a psychologist and she is fine now :D

Exsen vår :P Anja, hu slæit noe jævlig. Fikk sammen brudd og hele pakka ( ITS NORWEGIAN)

(notte....SHUT THE FUCK UP!)

He is the biggest gamer in Oslo :P

• 4 months later...

Could I bump this? I'm really suffering from paranoia today, and I am seeing things of which I can't tell if they are real are not. Today I was walking and getting completely paranoid and I didn't know why, and then there was a really weird man on the bridge that fell of his bike and went really mad and attempting to kill me by throwing vegetables at me, and I ran away and when I looked back, I saw him at the end of the street on his bike, and when I looked back again he was talking to a car and then he was chasing me again. Soon after he suddenly disappeared.

It is shocking but I'm really afraid this was not close to reality, yet it seemed to fucking real. I just don't know anymore, how could I just go crazy like that. I'm beyond sense, I didn't take Acid, by the way.

I know you people aren't the right ones to help me with this but... I don't know. Maybe, maybe someone of you has ever had the same, maybe this is just normal? Does anyone of you have been in something like this? ;-(

Could I bump this? I'm really suffering from paranoia today, and I am seeing things of which I can't tell if they are real are not. Today I was walking and getting completely paranoid and I didn't know why, and then there was a really weird man on the bridge that fell of his bike and went really mad and attempting to kill me by throwing vegetables at me, and I ran away and when I looked back, I saw him at the end of the street on his bike, and when I looked back again he was talking to a car and then he was chasing me again. Soon after he suddenly disappeared.

It is shocking but I'm really afraid this was not close to reality, yet it seemed to fucking real. I just don't know anymore, how could I just go crazy like that. I'm beyond sense, I didn't take Acid, by the way.

I know you people aren't the right ones to help me with this but... I don't know. Maybe, maybe someone of you has ever had the same, maybe this is just normal? Does anyone of you have been in something like this? ;-(

i Don't know if you're trolling but you should see a doctor... I'm just saying...

The closest thing of me seeing things, was when I was like, 50% IRL, and 50% dreaming, when I saw this ghost thing hovering above my bed, and it scared me shitless. It never ocurred again, but it was freaky as fuck

also, I've heard that paranoia can be caused by intense anxiety. Maybe you are worrying too much, like, worrying about loosing something. shit like that can lead to panic attacks, and depression, and I guess that's what happened in your case

do you usually feel the urge to do things obsessively? like, constantly check if the door is closed and similar things

You guys know that he had problems before, I doubt that he's trolling...

Yoshi, paranoia can happen from stress, tiredness, or just your mind playing tricks as in your subconsious playing tricks. If it's not one of the first 2 you should try getting a CAT-scan (I think it's the CAT one) or just try to figure out what it is trying to tell you. I doubt that the people really try to kill you =P

From what I learned frpù the movies (lol) it's best to go to the end and see where it leads to.

i Don't know if you're trolling but you should see a doctor... I'm just saying...

Everything I said in this topic is serious. I haven't told anyone that really know me about this, not even my mother. I am ashamed and afraid making a bigger deal out of this, only makes it worse.

also, I've heard that paranoia can be caused by intense anxiety. Maybe you are worrying too much, like, worrying about loosing something. shit like that can lead to panic attacks, and depression, and I guess that's what happened in your case

do you usually feel the urge to do things obsessively? like, constantly check if the door is closed and similar things

I have those urges ya, useless and annoying. I'm always worrying about loosing something as well.

DUDE YOSHI IT IS A VEGATABLE COMMANDO.

QUICK, MOVE TO MICRONESIA SO THEY CAN'T FIND YOU

Also, are you sure you aren't sleepy right now and confusing a dream with reality?

Maybe you're right. I fall asleep after 3 AM every night and wake up at 8, so the tiredness may cause illusions.

You guys know that he had problems before, I doubt that he's trolling...

Yoshi, paranoia can happen from stress, tiredness, or just your mind playing tricks as in your subconsious playing tricks. If it's not one of the first 2 you should try getting a CAT-scan (I think it's the CAT one) or just try to figure out what it is trying to tell you. I doubt that the people really try to kill you =P

From what I learned frpù the movies (lol) it's best to go to the end and see where it leads to.

Perhaps the cat thing. :)

Thanks for helping. :mr-green: I wish I never found out I'm a psycho, that was the time everything changed...

My number one thing to say is: Sleep more than 9 hours during the night, try to get things done, so you can focus on more important things in your life. (do all the homework, and all the things that lays in the back of your mind)

Try to just get rid of all the worries. I swear I've almost been like you, and it was only because of school, sleeping less than normal (around 5 hours each night) and social stuff...

and also I think you can get a shrink without telling your parents. I recommend that as well