⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

A Message for EVERYONE

To everyone in Mr.Green,

Thanks for making gaming so much fun. This community thrives not only on the excellent servers, but also by the strange creatures that inhabit it.

For that, me and Sneed have devised a small momento for you.

Thank you all- We love everyone of you!

thecrew.jpg

DISCLAIMERS:

1. The photo was taken on Phil's Sandbox Party. He also features in the picture as Alyx, but i didnt label him. (join the fun at 83.170.117.9:27016 )

2. The rather... Graphic joke about two UNAMED gentlemen raping Clavus is strictly a private joke, with no offence intended (but probably caused)

3. If your not in the photo, it doesn't mean you arn't cool. We will hopefully (when and if we can be bothered) make some more. Stay tuned for that!

4. we are fully aware that Squirrel dude is not Hundred's one-armed child, but we thought it was funny.

5. Deluvas is the Engineer because Sneed said 'He plays Engineer a lot in ZS'... Myself thinking of him being creative... but i wasnt in an arguing mood

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I should do something like this to prove how much this community means to me, I'm just lazy.

Seriously though, I don't know what I'd do every night if not for everyone here. You guys are my international extended family.

I would love you sweetcheeks, but you live in the dark side, so I have to like you slightly less.

:V

EDIT: Nice work there, extra sex for you tomorrow Peon.

Edited by ERROR 401

3. If your not in the photo, it doesn't mean you arn't cool. We will hopefully (when and if we can be bothered) make some more. Stay tuned for that!

Don't you already have gmod pose thread?

Wheres the topicaboutgmodpose rage?

Can I make topics for my gmod poses now?

I'm missing.

Which means that I'm not commenting before I'm in it.

EmRA, quit bitching and read the thread properly.