⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival - Ideas and Suggestions

Awesome idea:

Howlers can only damage humans down to 50% health, then they are ineffective. I think this would stop new people from just choosing howler and walking around clicking at random. It would persuade new people to experiment with other classes instead.

maybe but then howlers would be basicaly inefective anyway because by the time howlers are unlocked most humand are down to faded green or orange health anyway. unless zombies get levels and at level 3/4 or something howlers can kill humans.

Nah if you have a team with good medics or the map is hard for zombies its easy for most of the team to still have 100% health by the time Howlers are unlocked. Another (better) alternative would be to remove them altogether ;)

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sonic waves? I mean you should aim b4 unleashing a powerfull scream, so howlers wont be able to attack on whole 360, so human can stand a slightly chance of not to get significant dmg. Also it will prevent from "clicking at random"

Edited by PEPPER

Awesome idea:

Howlers can only damage humans down to 50% health, then they are ineffective. I think this would stop new people from just choosing howler and walking around clicking at random. It would persuade new people to experiment with other classes instead.

i think its better to be immune to the scream for a couple of seconds to clear the howlers.

Edited by Sneed

one more suggest... about ZS applied patch notes:

Full information on whats being nerfed-increased

Well first of all about refreshed magnum, yeah its being nerfed but i can live with it, but magnums max ammo count is increased up to... 250 or more: how the hell am i going to to deplete that much bullets? Cause magnum firing speed is way too slow (maybe for ppl that suck at aiming? so they cannot get even 15 kills. Nope if you cannot aim then you cannot kill zombies, if you cannot kill zombies, zombies will kill you, if you get killed you will be turned into a zombie, if you will be turned into a zombie you wouldnt need magnum anymore)

Suggestions: Increase magnums firing speed, or decrease max ammo count. One more... Secondary fire: by tapping ALT fire, magnum will start to shoot rapidly with low accuracy until the clip gets depleted, so it will solve the problem of max ammo count

Random things that pop in my head:

- Increase zombie health while not attacking (to break through barricades) (even increase above normal max. health).

- Add a message on screen when being healed (so the player knows he shouldn't move a lot)

- Add more explosive props to maps (change how they explode?), like gascans and barrels

- Add more class-specific weapons (like the engineer got the explosives.. but then something like that for all classes).

- Display zombie class-menu when spawning as zombie for the first time every map (helps the noobs not knowing how to play other classes).

- Display zombie class-menu when spawning as zombie for the first time every map (helps the noobs not knowing how to play other classes).

I like this idea, But When you start as first zombie, you can only choose one. So wouldn't that add more confusion?

I like this idea, But When you start as first zombie, you can only choose one. So wouldn't that add more confusion?

Then don't display it. :') Only display it when there are multiple available.

Then don't display it. :') Only display it when there are multiple available.

Why not an active pop up like when you play in singleplayer, you have some tips with the green "?", for example you can make a pop up "You cange your zombie class with F3", and it pops regularly if you don't change your class after let's say 5 minutes (if you are always playing as normal zombie it pops up :) )

Give us back our bacward motion speed, it the only thing that significantly changes whole gameplay, forcing humans to camp even more than b4.

Now theres no way to handle with zombine: 2-3 zombines easily blow you up cause you cannot escape from them (i mean their speed is higher than humans backward speed), so thers the only way to run, just using forward motion only so theres no way to shoot them back, so berserkers and medics (as soon as XP system will get integrated, so they can lvl up) will dominate totally on other classes, cause of their speed perk. (Just like L4D tanks speed compared to the speed of survivors eh?)

More to suggest... All those human-nerfing, all those zombie increasing power, is supposed to give a chance for zombie noobs to win right? (cause zombified pro's could handle whole game and win the round even without all those dynamic spawns and zombo increasments, except the Cargo map maybe) But all those zombo-increasements just poorly increases noobs (first 2 spawned zombies) chances to win, while pro's gain unstoppable abilities to kill 4-6 humans in 1 life.

MAthematical explain: y=x^4 from x>1, x-noobs increasing chances to win, while y-pro's chances.

Solution: Improve that random zombie selection and make regulars to spawn more often than noob ones, (if possible)

also 3 starting zombies if over 33 players

MAthematical explain: y=x^4 from x>1, x-noobs increasing chances to win, while y-pro's chances.

Solution: Improve that random zombie selection and make regulars to spawn more often than noob ones, (if possible)

also 3 starting zombies if over 33 players

Epic mathematical explain, but sucky anyway.

Man? Have you ever played old Zombie survival gamemode?

Zombies were always winning when there weren't even green-coins!

And your mathematical explaining doesn't prove today's zombie survival. All gets ballanced, Humans team are starting to win with same ammount as zombies.

The pro's are appearing every month. And each time there will be hard updates, the old pro's will find an another way to get pro's in new gamemode.

So that doesn't matter.

So again, The new gamemode is making for total ballance, but ofcource there will be proffetionals in that one.

I hope you got it.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Why do you want to explain mathematically what can't be explaiend like that?

The reasons why the zombies have been boosted and humans nerfed is because humans camp too much

It was just impossible for zombies to win so often as before, so it needed balance, humans get OP weapons easily now, and most of the time they win so why would they be the only ones to get the fixes and updates, and not the zombies?

Giving a slow speed for humans is good for zombies, they can have some kills.

))) Camping... Recent update force player to camp more, heh

Yes they can, 1st min: 1 human killed, 2nd: 3 humans, 3rd:4 humans and so on...

Also all operating squads (so-called non-campers) are getting wiped out in 1-2 mins, cause of nerfing speed

Exaple: How to evade zombine blasts? Answer: camp with you m8s, thats all (now thers no way to take him down without takin significant damage, you can just melee run from them)

Giving slow speed for humans is good for noob-zombies, and superb for pro ones, also as i mentioned above it will force every1 to play for speed-perk classes.

It IS already nerfed:zombies already own (rape) humans in most of games, yes it is completed.

Of all sayings and unproved statments posted in 64 reply: I saw it, i played it, i analyzed it... zombies were hard to kill there... but there was not any "raping" events (exterme human extinction) as i see it today,

))) Camping... Recent update force player to camp more, heh

Yes they can, 1st min: 1 human killed, 2nd: 3 humans, 3rd:4 humans and so on...

Also all operating squads (so-called non-campers) are getting wiped out in 1-2 mins, cause of nerfing speed

Exaple: How to evade zombine blasts? Answer: camp with you m8s, thats all (now thers no way to take him down without takin significant damage, you can just melee run from them)

Giving slow speed for humans is good for noob-zombies, and superb for pro ones, also as i mentioned above it will force every1 to play for speed-perk classes.

It IS already nerfed:zombies already own (rape) humans in most of games, yes it is completed.

Of all sayings and unproved statments posted in 64 reply: I saw it, i played it, i analyzed it... zombies were hard to kill there... but there was not any "raping" events (exterme human extinction) as i see it today,

So whats the problem actually?

All i see is a big sea of text, wich i cant see whats your problem o_o.

Its hard to balance teams and even harder when both teams have completely different classes. The walking speed sucks now, because it forces you to camp. If you walk and get hit, you dont have the time to get away and not die. Atm camping has increased again and human win chances are 0% , but i dont care if humans cant win but i do hate camping alot. :S camping ruins the game and creates ragequitters.

Well at least one guy who knows my battlement stealth tactics in ZS...

One more thingy that i came up to...

Engineer manual controlling turret, well its not a turret its a moderate barricade (that needs much of free space, to prevent from cading) with a gun mounted on the top (with unlimited ammo) (just like Combine pulser mounted on the Force fileds in HL2).

Only your squad can use this one. The higher lvl you get the more powerful it will be.

Flashbang for commandos? Well yes, it can get nerfed, but also "sometimes i dream about flashbangs when zombies are near about to rape my ass", and oh yeah it will be the 1st nightmare for zombines. Act like with engineers: flashbangs cannot flash humans, only zombos.

Charge meter for howler scream, if you hold Mouse 1 you charge up your scream ( Slower movement )

100% charge = (At pointblank, not max range duh) max 30-40 damage but takes like 5 seconds to charge.

0% charge = 1-5 damage

funny.gif?

Example (Photoshop yay)

post-312-127410604425.png

Edited by Hundred2

Charge meter for howler scream, if you hold Mouse 1 you charge up your scream ( Slower movement )

100% charge = (At pointblank, not max range duh) max 30-40 damage but takes like 5 seconds to charge.

0% charge = 1-5 damage

funny.gif?

Example (Photoshop yay)

post-312-127410604425.png

your talking about ranged poison zombie dmg :o make it max 15 since theres LOADS OF THEM all the time

I always tried to imagne that sonic blasts are much more effective than a grenade near your face... still dmg is too much (even at 100%) or your meaning that... you charged it to 100% for example but scream-o-meter decreases while not charging, thats a good point of view.

Flashbangs would definately be cool, but should have a low chance to get.( new weapon slot and canyou get it around 30 kills with a 25% chance)

scream-o-meter sounds nice and could definately be cool, but i should say a maximum of 30 hp at close range with a charged meter.