Zombie Survival - Ideas and Suggestions

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes :S

Necro, dont make mistakes, потому-что надо будет расплатиться! (мне :3)

Naaaw jk.

But a zombievort idea is really nice.

More classes make zs be more popular. But there is a tip: not that popular, like there will be over 9000 zombie classes, like I saw on an unpopular server a long time ago. :V

Btw almost forgot. I gave an idea to Deluvas some time ago to make a 3rd person view, which will cost like 10000 gc.

I hope its still alive :)

Edited by Mr.Darkness

I earn 100 GC each round...

And i dont find other Green servers that interesting and original

Also maybe 5000 or 20000GC is high enough, especially for newbies

Just because YOU gain 100 GC each round doesnt mean everyone does.sleep.gif

Although pepper is terrible, so maybe they do?

im surprised nobody has mentioned it yet but zombie levels. im not sure exactly how they would work but for the normal zombie for example at lvl 0 no bonuses but after like earning 100 points and doing like 2k damage you get level one and get an attack speed bonus or a very small movement bonus and 2-5 bonus damage. or for etherals, spend like 10 minutes very close to a human and get like 300 succesful attacks to get a small hp bonus and damge bonus for leveling and then at level 4 or something get like the scream ability back but it only slows humans a bit or something.

also when i play and pepper is on as human he is normaly like 1st or second

Edited by Albino_Gunner

Class Ideas

°Hunter:

-Has the ability to set traps on the floor to slow down/paralyze enemies

-Has not a lot of hp

-Trap limit (like 3-4 when you're alive, once you die, all you traps disappear)

-Has the ability to be invisible for 30 seconds but can not attack at all (you can cancel the invisibility whenever you want but you'll have to wait for the ability to reload, it has a 60 secs recharge[so when your 30 seconds are used you have to wait another 30 seconds to have the possiblity to use this ability again].

-Can select in a menu which trap he wants to use, among 4 types (for example).

-Has a very weak melee attack (so he is not overpowered using melee+trap damages).

-Traps do DPS (damages per second) or damages on the moment (like, for the first one it damages the human for x seconds, and for the second one it damages x hp directly, and the trap vanishes after that).

Edited by Chikennugget1

BeatAlex, do i know you? Or you just like Lemon!-like to post random crap that doesnt belong to the topic?

Btw, my main goal is to kill headcrabs, so i even throwout shotgun to kill some with rifle...

Has any1 mentioned that if zerks are going to be removed there will be only 4 human classes? And in zombie team 7+1, that i am sure will be added soon/

I dont get it... There are no barricade kit so zerks couldnt get to some safe areas, zerk perks are being lowered

so they cannot deal with fastie horde easily. There are even special anti-zerk classes-howlers that is nightmare for all humans (not only berserkers). Also you shouldnt judge berserkers by Psychopettis excellent game because there are no other zerks online

What are so big problems with this skill?

Edited by PEPPER

BeatAlex, do i know you? Or you just like Lemon!-like to post random crap that doesnt belong to the topic?

Btw, my main goal is to kill headcrabs, so i even throwout shotgun to kill some with rifle...

Has any1 mentioned that if zerks are going to be removed there will be only 4 human classes? And in zombie team 7+1, that i am sure will be added soon/

I dont get it... There are no barricade kit so zerks couldnt get to some safe areas, zerk perks are being lowered

so they cannot deal with fastie horde easily. There are even special anti-zerk classes-howlers that is nightmare for all humans (not only berserkers). Also you shouldnt judge berserkers by Psychopettis excellent game because there are no other zerks online

What are so big problems with this skill?

Excuse me, but you whine too much.

this is a topic about new ideas not how good pepper is...he is good tho i will admit. he also has the right idea about zerks that only we seem to share...and all the recent qitters.

but anyway another class for human could be sharp shooter

10% higher accuracy on all guns

active camo -- can put on camo that hides his heartbeat but cannot move ot attack and slow health decrese

8% chance to start with sniper

full running speed while while carrying a heavy weapon e.g sniper (if the get added) or shotgun ect.

static trap -- a small trap that decreases the spped of anything that runs over it by 25%

150 1 shot 1 kill with sniper to get to level one

hit 250 zombies with static trap to get to level one

Awesome idea:

Howlers can only damage humans down to 50% health, then they are ineffective. I think this would stop new people from just choosing howler and walking around clicking at random. It would persuade new people to experiment with other classes instead.

maybe but then howlers would be basicaly inefective anyway because by the time howlers are unlocked most humand are down to faded green or orange health anyway. unless zombies get levels and at level 3/4 or something howlers can kill humans.

Edited by Albino_Gunner

Howler should do less dmg and have a higher cooldown time, but i would suggest extending the range. So howler can dmg human from a few metres with like 2-5 hp.

The only people that want to keep zerks were using them. I was one of the few that didnt like zerks, because they totally unbalance the game. 4 human classes is enough in my opinion or someone comes up with a class that helps the team without being OP.

well i think zerks should be brought back if the zombies get a healing class and with zombine and howlers they would be fucked anyway now so it wouldnt really make a difference if they were brought back. also if teh zombies got levels then the zerk would just be another class not an op one like they used to be