Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival - Ideas and Suggestions

We need new Player Models for Humans, specially Medic.

as i said before make medic Rebel Medic since it has a medic sign on it and it looks better instead of a shitty citizen

I said SLIGHTLY, Pufulet.

+Is Engineer getting fixed soon? You may wanna make the mines not hit/damage the player.

Zombies should be slow anyway.. its in teh name. If you increase speed slightly they will catch you.

yeah but if u make it so mines dont damage that will be even worse because we will get even more Engineer Redeem Squads that blow the living shit out of maps

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zombie starthealth should be increased with more people and decrease with less. I was playing on a map a few days ago with like 10 players, i was first zomb and had 550 hp. They shot a few clips in me and i didnt die. I could easily slaughter them. The opposite happened when there were like 25 people, it was pretty impossible to get a kill with the 550 hp.

I really like the mr green server. :D

here are some of my ideas for improvement

weapons

-let the magnum appear less often in crates

-give the magnum more accuracy

-give the pulse rifle the altfire it has in hl2

humans

-give commandos grenades (hl2 ones) , about 2 or 3 when spawned. more from supply crates

-give medics health vials they can give to a player or themselves for instant health

-give medics a needle , which makes humans walk normal speed when they are almost dead.

-make it so that engineers blow them selves up when they place a mine and it explodes right away.

they receive to few damage of it right now.

-spawn protection doesnt work when an engineer blows himself up with a mine

-give commandos also the civil protection unit model

-give berserkers a MP shield which they can use to block off zombies (or zombie hits) for a small amount of time.

the berserker is thrown backwards if zombies hit the shield. the shield is destroyable and berserkers will only spawn with one. this will make the more of a team player. for example if they hold back a zombie when an almost dead human runs by

zombies:

howler:

the howler is imo OP. but imo is also a necessary zombie. because humans sometimes hide in a place that can only be reached by howlers.

so my suggestion for the howler.

- half the damage , or better make damage on close range less

- half the HP

- humans are temporarely (until screen stops shaking) immune for the howler when they are howled at. to make groups of howlers less effective

wraith:

I really like this class. but it is a little to weak imo.

-wraiths can pick up (small) items and throw them (like a poltergeist)

-les time before actually punching

- an update ( in the shop) so you can hit and move as a wraith at the same time

fast headcrab:

I would like to see the fast headcrab

poisson headcrab:

when a human gets bitten by a poisson headcrab he gets 1hp which slowly restores ( not completly) just like in hl2

normal headcrab:

is to weak right now. people barerly use them

-give them more damage

- I dont know if this is possible but: when they hit a human in its head. they control the player , and after a while the player turns into a zombie if the headcrab isnt killed before that time.

just my 2 cents :)

Pulse Rifle Alt FIre? :o ohoohohh looking forward to clav_segments or a house map :/ that would be to damn strong maybe make it to instakill 1 enemy and not bounce?

Hopefully deluvas said medic will have needle guns at a certain lvl to damage enemies and heal from a range.

If a poison headcrab gives u 1hp and then a howler or zombine? not very cool

Leave the wraith like that but boost its dmg by 5 because the time it takes to strike it just slightly enough for a dodge.

Agile Fastheadcrab in a dark map..... not very cool.

Headhumpers should do 5dmg :D

-Now for my ideas-

Add a larger variety of pistols:

Duel Elites

Silenced Pistol

Hl2 Pistol

Pistol with blade under it so if u rightclick it lashes?

The reason for this idea is that too many people can have magnums e.g Ugly Fort Wall campers, Fortress Roofs, Deadblock roof. Dont decrease the amount of dmg of the magnum because its supposed to be powerfull.

Bring back the snipers, every zombie game must have a sniper or 2 :D

These would do nice

Bolt Action Rifle

Uzi

Knife

Make starter zombies do more damage but wont after there are 4zombies on team.

Decrease zombine health

Make the fastie charge button bigger cooldown.. it gets annoying when u are next to 6 fasties :/

Realy like the idea of the howler when shaking ur screen U cant take damage.

Berserker with a sheild in a corner? nah just make it so every lvl the amount of dmg decreases by 2% from attackers maybe>?

Edited by Pufulet

Add a 10 second notice for the zombies, so that they know where the ammo crate spawns 10 seconds before the humans do. They could set up an ambush. Because, most of the time, the humans will hunger for weapons. And it will add a tactical advantage for the zombies. They still have to look for the crate.

Edited by Botervloot

Add a 10 second notice for the zombies, so that they know where the ammo crate spawns 10 seconds before the humans do. They could set up an ambush. Because, most of the time, the humans will hunger for weapons. And it will add a tactical advantage for the zombies. They still have to look for the crate.

quite a good idea :D but make it 25Sec since they might want to change zombie and the respawn timer is usually 10 sec

Edited by Pufulet

I suggest a no-collision for the redeeming humans that are still under the spawnprotection effect.

How many of you raged because you redeemed and you got blocked by zombies in a small room, or got stuck in a roof/ceiling after jumping on a zombie in order to escape?

Edited by Chikennugget1

I suggest getting green coins for every 30 hp you heal. Like IW.

Yes.

This motivates people in healing each other, making the medic useful.

Also, maybe a medic voice command?

that will motivate people into GC farming

not when there is a zombie apocalypse

I suggest a no-collision for the redeeming humans that are still under the spawnprotection effect.

How many of you raged because you redeemed and you got blocked by zombies in a small room, or got stuck in a roof/ceiling after jumping on a zombie in order to escape?

DAMN YES!!

Oh and if deluvas will answer my prayers and keep berserker:

Lets say that lvl 0 if u hit a zombie u gain 3hp

lvl1 should have 4

lvl 2 5

lvl 3 6

lvl 4 6

lvl 5 7

lvl 6 8

Getting 20K heal self on lvl 0 is a bit extreme just getting 3 health for hit...

Edited by Pufulet

You could make the human redeem at a place where the most humans are or the lessest amount of zombies( so its not a static place on the map)

Healing should be 1 gc for every 25 hp healed, but will only give gc if you give a human 25 or more hp. So healing 5 hp on 5 humans wont give gc.

Edited by Damien