Zombie Survival - Ideas and Suggestions

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Upgrade ideas:

Moonwalker (5000 gc): walk the same speed backwards as you walk forwards.

Rambo (6000 gc): 50% less speed decrease from being hit by a zombie.

Sprinter (7500 gc): add a sprint to humans with a recharge time of 1 minute and let it last 10 seconds and the increase in speed should be 25%-50%

Critical hit (6500 gc): When a zombie has 75% or less health have a 25% chance to critical hit him [2x dmg].

Critical hit (6500 gc): When a zombie has 75% or less health have a 25% chance to critical hit him [2x dmg].

is the critcal hit removed or? i think this should only be for the zombine to balance him up i hate to not be able to crouch or run and hit at the same time

Planning:

1. Friends Feature. (Includes a lot of mini-features)

2. Health regeneration for zombies outside combat. (while not attacking, to break through barricades)

3. Change current class achievements to an XP system. Old achievements should be converted to new XP. Levels could stay, I think. (Don't ask much about this system, I don't know yet)

4. Add more class-specific weapons.

5. New class selection screen.

6. Redesign human classes.

7. Rewrite obsolete shop items. (maybe upgrade shop, too)

8. See how it goes and balance stuff over-all.

Edited by Deluvas

sounds very promising. :D

I almost got all upgrades from the shop, i only need natural immunity, cheat death and crowbar wielding god. I presume i can get all my greencoins back from obsolete upgrades ? Is that also the order you are going to change things ? :)

• 4 weeks later...

How about a gernade or flamethrower? Or Commando lvl 1 has a rocketlauncher? Ive always wanted gernades on left 4 green. It would make things easier! like when im in a vent i look at a zombie and he walks away where i cant see/shoot him. gernades would be nice.Also, i like the idea of selecting a player model.

That sounds so kickass

Commando lvl 1 with rocket launcher... bad bad idea. Maybe he could get it at lvl 3 and get 3 rockets and when supply crate appears he gets them back. Rockets should do 100-300dmg dmg to self max 30, cannot get killed by rocket.

I like the things that del is adding. Maybe add a bigger variety of weapons? More weapons for classes is a realy good idea especially medic.. Shitty pistol and syringe.. not the best.

Lvl 2 Medic should get a needle gun.

Needle Gun:

Dmg 30

Ammo 25/350

Rightclick shoots a needle at player heals 10 over time. Regen is 5sec

Lvl 4 medic should get a healing grenade 3ammo that if u throw it it heals all ur teammates in a small area for 20HpP over time.

Each lvl medic should be faster, more dmg with needle gun, less dmg from zombie.

A few ideas i would realy love since i am playing medic lvl 0 for 7 monthes :)

Since i think Berzerker is going medic should be an Agile class tbf

Edited by Pufulet

hmmm have a point there. but it would take 4 or 5 sec to reload.. that would be good aswell.

Give the medic Rebel Medic skin!

add more useless upgrades! eg costumes or change ur players colour like the 255 255 255 thing. More hats

A few rough ideas for classes

Medic lvl 0 gets Syringe

lvl 2 gets needle gun

lvl 5 healing grenade

commando lvl 1 gets 2 grenades

lvl 3 gets 3 rockets for launcher

lvl 5 flamethrower or rusty shovel that does loads of dmg? lol

support lvl 0 Nail

lvl 2 6 dropable ammo boxes?

lvl 5 3 barricade props ( physics would stop glitching? )

engineer lvl 0 c4

lvl 2 3 bombs that after you throw you can press a switch to detonate

lvl 5 sentry ( requires alot of good balanced ideas for what type )

What about a Scout Sniper Class? ( needs snipers to be added in game )

Edited by Pufulet

Idea for a zombie

Zombie name : Creeper

How does it look : It's creeping over the floor, being hard to see and hijack humans.

Limitations : Should limit it to like a few in the zombie team.

If he gets a headshot, it will not count as a headshot in leveling up [like headcrab] but it will instantly kill him.

Abilities : Is able to jump a bit, like a fast zombie but right up and not as high, the creeper kan do 25 damage on hit.

It is always creeping over the floor, and it's really thin so it's hard to hit.

It has 155 HP.

It won't stand still when attacking.

Pros : If someone could make a good model it could look amazing

It isn't overpowered, 35 damage and not too much HP.

It's not too easy to hit him, but if you plan it right, you can kill him fast.

Cons : If used by a lot of people it could be overpowered due it being hard to hit, that's why the limit of that zombie needs to be added.

The jump won't be really usefull, only to get humans that are just a bit too high for normal and poisen zombies.

Your idea sounds alot like a zombie torso, which was small but still easy to kill due to the very slow speed.

I think sniper would still fit best with support and not a completely new class. I think sentrys would make it to easy for engineers.

Your idea sounds alot like a zombie torso, which was small but still easy to kill due to the very slow speed.

I think sniper would still fit best with support and not a completely new class. I think sentrys would make it to easy for engineers.

it'll be thin, so it'll be really hard to hit unless you hit the head.