Mr. Green Gaming

Intro and Outro video

Both Intro?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Both intro was better

okey. i know i have make shorter outro. Music was just for that video, not when it is actualy intro in other video. 2. intro is because i just like heroes sound (ecilipse) and made intro from that.

thanks for comments

At the end when you type "nice video" you had to re do it :P

But I really liked intro 1, good job.

yes... i dont know why i was going to use capital letter -> redo :D

In both cases the typography is a bit amateurish, and doesn't fit with the background animations.

yes i know. If i gonna use these, i will fix some problems

I agree.

You should make the text in photoshop, in the same style as the background

1. i dont know how to photoshop and i dont have it

2. i didnt make background animation, but they are legal to use

In both cases the typography is a bit amateurish, and doesn't fit with the background animations.

yes i know. If i gonna use these, i will fix some problems

I agree.

You should make the text in photoshop, in the same style as the background

1. i dont know how to photoshop and i dont have it

2. i didnt make background animation, but they are legal to use

I know photoshop

Change music, those songs are too well known and rather bland, and you should probably change the fonts as well

Like i said in video description, music is just in that video, but how about heroes sound in 2. intro? I will search better fonts all the time, give some links like deathbycrowbard did.

For the first (and in my opinion the best) intro you could use this font. I've used it for a couple of things and it looks pretty cool while maintaining legibility. It's curvy futuristic look also matches the animated green background you have.

thank you for the font :). i will try it tommorow

offtopic: 100 posts reached :D.

Edited by MiF

Only thing backing the first one up is the background. Otherwise it's horrible tbh.

Second one has style on it, you should pick one color for the texts that come up (games, tutorials and that stuff). You should also change the Presents part to go with the same style as the beginning, it looks cool and all, but when it pops to the screen like that its rather annoying.

Only thing backing the first one up is the background. Otherwise it's horrible tbh.

Second one has style on it, you should pick one color for the texts that come up (games, tutorials and that stuff). You should also change the Presents part to go with the same style as the beginning, it looks cool and all, but when it pops to the screen like that its rather annoying.

I personaly think 2. one is better. This is why i made this video and this topic, other ideas that arent from me. Thank you about this, going to change Presents text like Games, Tutorials, tricks and tips text.

Any other ideas for intros? fonts? colors? effects? should i use some background animation like in first one?

Edited by MiF
  • 1 month later...