⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

What do YOU want?!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

antlion game mode :) every one can ever band together and build a fort or thay can go a lone and try to kill the antlions by them selfs every round every one hase 2 mins to build or rebuild there fort and there are 10 rounds

That gamemode is terrible IMO.

It's more of a novelty thing. You wouldn't go on by choice unless friends were playing but even then you don't stay for long. Round can take up to 20 minutes and it's not worth the hassle if you did in the first minute.

It's more of a novelty thing. You wouldn't go on by choice unless friends were playing but even then you don't stay for long. Round can take up to 20 minutes and it's not worth the hassle if you did in the first minute.

I don't agree.

It's very addictive. It's so fun to follow someone around that trusts you, and when you're both hiding someplace safe, you shoot him in the head because you were traitor all along.

It's FUN.

I don't agree.

It's very addictive. It's so fun to follow someone around that trusts you, and when you're both hiding someplace safe, you shoot him in the head because you were traitor all along.

It's FUN.

Maps need to be better. I hate those dark maps.