Mr. Green Gaming

My IW video

First 1.20 minutes were boring. Just another view, then a combine npc standing around, and repeat.

It was kinda boring. I just saw you running around with speedmode, camping somewhere with guys, few times a behemoth.

Sure, you tried to keep the "beat" Within the music (Like that weird one starting at 2:45 and so on)

Didn't really give the "Infected wars" Feeling.

Sorry for rather mean and harsh critism, but I know that you can do alot better :).

PS; You could've shown some Infected side pwnage.

Edited by Lemon!

First 1.20 minutes were boring. Just another view, then a combine npc standing around, and repeat.

It was kinda boring. I just saw you running around with speedmode, camping somewhere with guys, few times a behemoth.

Sure, you tried to keep the "beat" Within the music (Like that weird one starting at 2:45 and so on)

Didn't really give the "Infected wars" Feeling.

Sorry for rather mean and harsh critism, but I know that you can do alot better :).

PS; You could've shown some Infected side pwnage.

The problem with Fraps is that it records in a epic size, 5 GB videos D:

I wanted to add a Infected part but that just didnt fit sorry.

I'ma make a new video for you Lemon! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

IMO the video was epic. It was IW ish, nice sound tracks and all the good stuff. Nice work.

Thank you, the new zombie video is going to be alot better and more interesting for the viewers.

Because it's zombie, I'm going to add a metal soundtrack because it fit's better to the dark atmosphere of the zombies.

And lot's more fighting :)

IMO the video was epic. It was IW ish, nice sound tracks and all the good stuff. Nice work.

Thank you, the new zombie video is going to be alot better and more interesting for the viewers.

Because it's zombie, I'm going to add a metal soundtrack because it fit's better to the dark atmosphere of the zombies.

And what about the video you are making about me? xD Btw you are a good camera man xD

That will change the feeling u get by watching a movie allot more then now.

I agree it's much more suitable.