Mr. Green Gaming

Crits in Arena

Crits in Arena  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Turn them OFF

• Yes.
    • No.
    • No Opinion.

Oh..I get it...players -> popularity -> money...so you want money from players...but since you don't give a shit about the players...I don't see how your getting any money. Well let's see, you don't care if the players are "old" or "new" to the Mr. Green servers, and that's dumb because one of your goals would be keep old players on your servers and hoping that with time they will donate because they could see that this server has "friendly" admins and a "nice" community. Instead, your like begging the players to leave the Mr. Green servers. If that's your real goal, then your doing a great job at the moment. At least that's my point of view, and I don't think I`m wrong about it.

Atomicus, insulting admins gets you nowhere fast.

he may have his opinion i think there are more guys here thinking the same. and to start with money replys from ywa again isn't so nice aether.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh..I get it...players -> popularity -> money...so you want money from players...

Of course. Do you really think these 3 machines we rent pay for themselves? :P

And yes, we know how to run a community. I've done nothing else (well, almost nothing else) the past 5 years. And unlike other communities, Mr. Green is still alive.

I really wonder how...... :mellow: anyway about the crit thing, a vote should do the trick like others said. If the admins can't decide, then let the players decide.

We should have two week trial. Turn crits off for those two weeks and if theres player decline by the end of the two weeks turn them back on.

How about just leave the server 1 week with crits off and then another week with crits on and see the difference between how many players are online in the "crits-off" week and "crits-on" week since you want to check if players will leave because of crits being off.

We should have two week trial. Turn crits off for those two weeks and if theres player decline by the end of the two weeks turn them back on.

How about just leave the server 1 week with crits off and then another week with crits on and see the difference between how many players are online in the "crits-off" week and "crits-on" week since you want to check if players will leave because of crits being off.

Because it's a longterm effect (losing players), 1 week isn't enough and that's why we can't and won't have trials.

If you've never tested, wheres your evidence to support that this would happen. I still reckon it wouldn't. People don't come and play in a server just because it has crits or not. Most people just see it come up in the server list and think "OH I like this map" or "I love Arena mode" and so they join it.

And If as you say crits would deter people from th server it would also BRING people to te server who want to play in Crit-Free Arenas. It all equals out.

1 Option in my opinion :

1. TC said that the arena will lose popularity :

Turn them off , let's see how empty the server will be.

a. If the server will be empty then turn them back on.

b. Who will ever talk about crits again will get warn/ban.

Unless TC will care they should try to do something or we will really lose some old players.

Edited by NPhect

1 Option in my opinion :

1. TC said that the arena will lose popularity :

b. Who will ever talk about crits again will get warn/ban.

Unless TC will care they should try to do something or we will really lose some old players.

Not even that will happen.

*facepalms*

And then we still have lost our players.

BUT U WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR ARENA "CORE" PLAYERS ISNT THAT THE ONES THAT ALWAYS FILL IT OUT AND MAKE OTHER PLAYERS JOIN?

if we leave the servers will become more empty. i mean its not even a good server but i come there for those players that come in everyday because i enjoy playing with them.

lagspikes that doesnt get fixed and crits in a skill based mode and thats just bullshit.

Edited by pEW

obtw, its the people who are wanting the crits off who are yes donating, but are the ones abusing the damn sentry reactivating glitch at the end of a round.

*points finger*

But that's just funny.

I sometimes also jump on a guy's head in a room with a low ceiling with the Blackout shop thing. I love that, because it's funny.

But then the srsfags start crying.

BUT U WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR ARENA "CORE" PLAYERS ISNT THAT THE ONES THAT ALWAYS FILL IT OUT AND MAKE OTHER PLAYERS JOIN?

if we leave the servers will become more empty. i mean its not even a good server but i come there for those players that come in everyday because i enjoy playing with them.

lagspikes that doesnt get fixed and crits in a skill based mode and thats just bullshit.

Cry us a river.

Jeez.

Cry us a river.

Jeez.

if u arent here to discuss the topic gtfo .

ywe , cant u guys try to turn it off one day and we will see how much players that plays there if theres less then usual keep them on , if theres more then usual well then u might atleast considering turning off crits?

and also i thought u cared about your "players" well why are u trying to troll me away ? thats just imature

Edited by pEW

Cry us a river.

Jeez.

The way you're 'discussing' stuff invalidates your opinion.

Cry us a river.

Jeez.

well then i can just say that u guys dont give much about the "community" if ur acting like douche bags anyway consider me never playing on ur servers again !

well then i can just say that u guys dont give much about the "community" if ur acting like douche bags anyway consider me never playing on ur servers again !

And nothing of value was lost.

a possible donate just dissapeard anyways but okey ! :)

Cry us a river.

Jeez.

Who are you anyway?

Cry us a river.

Jeez.

Who are you anyway?

He's some Kid who trolls and QQs when he dies in arena alot.

Unless you mean Clavus.

Cry us a river.

Jeez.

Who are you anyway?

long story short , im a guy who like playing tf2 on the mr green arena servers . sure crits annoy me but im there for the people that plays there but now when even admins motivates me to not play on their servers i rage and call them douchebags!

Edited by pEW