• No Opinion.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear server host,

To make things happen you need to let people hear your opinion.

And in my case it means to tell you that crits on an arena server aren't fair.

Ofcourse it's awesome when you kill people with a crit, but when it comes to skills crits are not one of em.

And as people have stated before me, let there be a vote to turn crits on when wanted.

games will never be completely fair, but crits dont resolve that.

I vote No for crits.

Yours truly

|Nex| Destroyer

Edited by domistroy

Dear server host,

Ofcourse it's awesome when you kill people with a crit, but when it comes to skills crits are not one of em.

And as people have stated before me, let there be a vote to turn crits on when wanted.

I vote No for crits.

Yours truly

|Nex| Destroyer

Oeh, zo officiëel

Dear server host,

I vote No for crits.

Yours truly

|Nex| Destroyer

Oeh, zo officiëel

Atleast he agrees!

Thank you Nex, that was very.. Helpful :)

Basically the server will lose popularity and makes it harder to play for new players, when random crits are disabled.

im sorry to say this but , sir i belive YOU and every main admin on this server is fucking retarded

we are the only people that regulary plays on your servers and we want it off. i dont think ive seen a new guy that wants crits (except street) in my 120 hours days played on the server .

oh and one more thing ,care about the ppl that plays on your servers almost everyday instead of the regular noobs crying to their mom every night because they keep getting buttraped in tf2

« Crew Clavus: Warn level raised. No need to call people retarded. It also invalidates your opinion. »

Edited by Clavus

Basically the server will lose popularity and makes it harder to play for new players, when random crits are disabled.

B U L L S H I T !

Lose popularity? I think you guys don't even realize how popular your precious arena server is.

Atleast give a fair reason, instead of some lame ass one that you probably made up in a few seconds to make it look like this was even discussed, which I think wasn't at all.. The only thing that matters, is the 'Top Crew' apparently since the opinion of the actual server players (the people that keep the servers alive) means nothing at all.

God not this again serious just play the game, remember: less QQ more pew pew. After 120Hours mr. pEW you've surely gotten some skills do dodge these crits or not? I sure know that I can dodge them if needed. You guys just don't want random crits because sometimes they get you by surprise but you're not going to tell me that a random crit never saved your life. And how come most of the better guys are QQ'ing about it, it's like you'll turn noobs again when rndm crit is enabled.

im sorry to say this but , sir i belive YOU and every main admin on this server is fucking retarded

I feel personally offended by that.

God not this again serious just play the game, remember: less QQ more pew pew. After 120Hours mr. pEW you've surely gotten some skills do dodge these crits or not? I sure know that I can dodge them if needed. You guys just don't want random crits because sometimes they get you by surprise but you're not going to tell me that a random crit never saved your life. And how come most of the better guys are QQ'ing about it, it's like you'll turn noobs again when rndm crit is enabled.

I feel personally offended by that.

Out of all the time I played on Arena, I saw you only once. Don't meddle in things like these when it's none of your concern.