Mr. Green Gaming

E3 discussion topic

Ywa

Haha, loved the Nintendo conference. While Microsoft went all casual and shit, Nintendo nuked the audience with new titles from Zelda, Kid Icarus, Kirby, Donkey Kong, GoldenEye and Metroid. And they hadn't even shown the 3DS yet.

I love how everyone is showing motion stuff 5 years after Nintendo while Nintendo now has 3D portable games. I bet in 3 years time Sony and Microsoft will be showing off 3D handhelds while Nintendo is plugging us into the matrix.

Haha, loved the Nintendo conference. While Microsoft went all casual and shit, Nintendo nuked the audience with new titles from Zelda, Kid Icarus, Kirby, Donkey Kong, GoldenEye and Metroid. And they hadn't even shown the 3DS yet.

Kid Icarus? I demand you to tell me more.

Nintendo 3DS title.

Also, VALVE SURPRISE was during the Sony conference; Portal 2 is coming to the PS3 (with Steam support) and they showed an amazingly good looking gameplay video :D

Kid Icarus? I demand you to tell me more.

Nintendo 3DS title.

Also, VALVE SURPRISE was during the Sony conference; Portal 2 is coming to the PS3 (with Steam support) and they showed an amazingly good looking gameplay video :D

What a big surprise.Everyone knew there'd be a trailer.Also, P2 can still be on PS3, the PC has more advantages for it. (mods, maps..)

They have shown trailers of the 3DS games, Kid Icarus has a good trailer (3DS has apparently better graphics).

/ragequit 'life' reason: valve surprise was a load of shit, I hate PS3's, I want EP3

It was already announced that the surprise would involve Portal 2

Also, P2 can still be on PS3, the PC has more advantages for it. (mods, maps..)

This actually has nothing to do with anything. It's about the PS3 getting a Valve game (which was very unexpected), INCLUDING a stripped version of Steam (which is also an achievement), not what platform is better and why.

I'm quite excited about Steam trying to get foothold on the consoles. If it gains popularity, it might change the gaming landscape and blur the lines between gaming systems.

I thought about this the other day, its one of those things that I don't see happening without someone spreading some serious money around.

I'm quite excited about Steam trying to get foothold on the consoles. If it gains popularity, it might change the gaming landscape and blur the lines between gaming systems.

Buy once, play on different consoles? That would be awesome.

Well more like shared multiplayer and synced data between different systems. Having to buy only once for all systems is far from possible at the moment.

Buy once, play on different consoles? That would be awesome.

Well more like shared multiplayer and synced data between different systems. Having to buy only once for all systems is far from possible at the moment.

They managed to get it on Mac, I hope they will be the first to introduce it into console too and if they'd make it Buy-once-play-anywhere, then I will buy a console(or2)

Also, if steam goes to console. Steam will rule the gaming industries, and the entertainment industries should look at it and learn for once..

They managed to get it on Mac, I hope they will be the first to introduce it into console too and if they'd make it Buy-once-play-anywhere, then I will buy a console(or2)

Also, if steam goes to console. Steam will rule the gaming industries, and the entertainment industries should look at it and learn for once..

They got in on the Mac because the Mac is similar to the PC. Apple doesn't get paid for software released on the Mac. If they want to bring Steam to the consoles, they'd have to fight their way around the console price premiums somehow. There's a reason why games are at least 10 euros cheaper on the PC compared to the console.