Mr. Green Gaming

Some things I wanted to say...

Well. There are things that I always wanted to say... I will go to camp for 1 month.

But thats not the case. I might not be even able to join your servers anymore, because in spetember I might go to Austria for 3 years.

I dodnt know if i will be able to be here in august, because im getting a life, i will work, and have a really small time on mapping. But 1 thing more: Im in the zs mapping contest. I dont know if i will ever finish my map.

So. The thing is... Good bye, I dont know if the thing with "Austria operation" (xD) will be realised, because its still unknown if it will ever be. And if it will be in Austria...

Edited by Mr.Darkness

I dont really know if we will have a internet-cafe there, because we ont take our big pc i.e. its heavy, and that wil be expensive paying for it.

My parents even said that they might sell it O_o. (oh please god, dont let us go to any country anymore).

If there will be internet cafe, then i will be able to atleast speak to you. If there wil be a good videocard, i hope that I will download steam there, so I might play. But all needs time... And time for me is... umm.. well, today is my last day when I am free, so im going to camp tomorrow.

As for me I already got enough with travelling. Dont wanna booooorrreeee you with the story but I started travveling science i was 2 years! My first trip was to USA.

Then I gone to Australia, then to Uruguay... I was also in some other countries for like 2 days - 1 month.

Countries like Brazil, French, Argentina, Montenegro, Paraguay, Spain, and some others...

Uhh. Hopefully the Austria thing wont be realised.

Edit: My mom just said that we will go in Belgium, so most of us might meet each other (Shame messy and Norwegian pals wont be near :<) :)

I will be able to study 3 languages - German, Dutch, French. Hopefully I will learn 2 of them atleast.

I will also go studying in an university in Amsterdam. So... I think that meeting you will be cool.

(Always wanted to meet in real with some of you! Really really really! >.<)

An another edit is that It will be later than september. It will be This year, earlier in December or Next year, earlier in December.

We might take our pc (HOPEFULLY WE WILL) in the car. And ride on in trough the Europe.

Anyway. Thanks ppl. And thenks Clavus and Messeh about the laptop. :)

Edit: My mom just said that we will go in Belgium, so most of us might meet each other (Shame messy and Norwegian pals wont be near :<) :)

I will be able to study 3 languages - German, Dutch, French. Hopefully I will learn 2 of them atleast.

I will also go studying in an university in Amsterdam. So... I think that meeting you will be cool.

(Always wanted to meet in real with some of you! Really really really! >.<)

An another edit is that It will be later than september. It will be This year, earlier in December or Next year, earlier in December.

We might take our pc (HOPEFULLY WE WILL) in the car. And ride on in trough the Europe.

Anyway. Thanks ppl. And thenks Clavus and Messeh about the laptop. :)

It would be really cool if you come to Belgium or Amsterdam. It's like your Mom is randomly deciding a country to stay for a while, but I hope you will stay here. I been in Amsterdam today. All you need is to watch out for trams. And there are a lot of foreign people in Amsterdam so that's okay as well. :)

Plus points from Belgium are nice mayonaise, happy people, tennis matches and freedom. In Holland you can smoke pot and the weather changes every second.

Have much fun in camp, I'm going as well to a camp. :mr-green:

Edited by BlueYoshi97