Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

...and why *did* deathbycrowbar *destroy* it?

It was an eyesore and I only destroyed it because Clavus said I should (It was either me destroying it then or him destroying it in the editor).

EDIT:

* If you see random shit laying or floating about clean it up (whether you made it or not), makes for a better game world for all.

So really I was just doing my duty :P

Edited by deathbycrowbar
* If you go make some magically floating castle, put some effort in making it look good (use dirt tiles to make it look like a floating island or stop being lazy and build a support).

I've accomplished what he said, but curiously, he gave the order to remove it... It wasn't even finished. Anyway, I'll build a bigger one, where he can't see it.

* If you go make some magically floating castle, put some effort in making it look good (use dirt tiles to make it look like a floating island or stop being lazy and build a support).

I've accomplished what he said, but curiously, he gave the order to remove it... It wasn't even finished. Anyway, I'll build a bigger one, where he can't see it.

UNDERGROUND MUAHAHA

Just build a similar thing but on the edge of the village. I think it was only a problem cos it was floating over the village.

Just build a similar thing but on the edge of the village. I think it was only a problem cos it was floating over the village.

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do...

is anyone getting socket erros in here? Really annyoing i cant build anything before it crashes

I'm getting them.

Me too.

I got it when I was chopping a trees, and nothing were dropping, and I walked in to chop the top bits, and all of the stuff that I had chopped suddenly came back, and I suffocated inside the tree for 1 secound, before I got the socket error :/

Don't know if it has anything to do with it or not, but it was wierd :P