Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

I'm getting REALLY annoyed with the people on minecraft, someone entered my house with a distinct sign saying 'fuck off'

They broke 1 pane of glass on one side, and a whole side which was 3x20 was also smashed.

Why?

People people on Minecraft are dickheads.

Personally I think everyone should have their own settlement far away with only trusted people within that group to be let in.

Oh, and I had a chest which was on display with x2 fence in it, and for some reason this person decided to smash the fence which was on display instead of just taking one out the chest.

+They took my Cactus, how low can you get?

Edited by Dr. Pannenkoek

Dear Pancake,

I feel your pain and I hope the one(s) responsible for this will be punished, so that they wish they were never born at all. Poor thing Clavus tries to avoid Minecraft (anyone could see), and the only thing what will be done against this is making a new map, and perhaps go on a paper trail who did this.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Later Pannenkoek. :3

What happened to the idea of this just being a community server??

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!

I dont play minecraft much, but i think this is the problem (and it is.) First it was like only for community, those who are in L4G, for not just because Minecraft. Now we take everyone to minecraft who says "Hey imma red rules, me can destroy place nauw?"

……………………………………..________

………………………………,.-‘ …………….“~.,

………………………..,.- …………………………..“-.,

…………………….,/………………………………………..â€:,

…………………,?………………………………………………\,

………………./…………………………………………………..,}

……………../………………………………………………,:`^`..}

……………/……………………………………………,: ……/

…………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../

…………./__.(…..“~-,_…………………………,:`………./

………../(_….â€~,_……..“~,_………………..,:`…….._/

……….{.._$;_……â€=,_…….“-,_…….,.-~-,},.~â€;/….}

………..((…..*~_…….â€=-._……“;,,./`…./ ………../

…,,,___.\`~,……“~.,………………..`…..}…………../

…………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-â€

…………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\

………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,__

,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,

…..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\

……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\

…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__

……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“

…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\

……………………………..,< `.._|_,-&``................`\

Edited by MiF

Dear Pancake,

I feel your pain and I hope the one(s) responsible for this will be punished, so that they wish they were never born at all. Poor thing Clavus tries to avoid Minecraft (anyone could see), and the only thing what will be done against this is making a new map, and perhaps go on a paper trail who did this.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Later Pannenkoek. :3

Thank you anyway :>

But now i think I'll focus on a project and just move there, hopefully we won't have any visitors there.

I think it's because certain people don't realize Minecraft is a sandbox game, making it easy to grief.

It's like we would make 24/7 Garry's Mod building server without any kind of prop protection and then expect all the buildings be there like you left them the next morning.

Just waiting for that official mod support to come along so I can invoke permanent martial law (since you guys seem to like that so much).

I also kinda dislike the new map, I feel like a mountaingoat without a purpose. minerals are everywhere to be found on the surface, nowhere is proper space to build a house on...

Why are you complaining about space in Minecraft.

Just waiting for that official mod support to come along so I can invoke permanent martial law (since you guys seem to like that so much).

I also kinda dislike the new map, I feel like a mountaingoat without a purpose. minerals are everywhere to be found on the surface, nowhere is proper space to build a house on...

Why are you complaining about space in Minecraft.

i quite enjoy this new evironment. Its a new challange.

And yes i cant wait for Clavus to ban all those bastard robbers :V

Why are you assuming anyone would like it?

It's not my fault everyone entering the server gets/got whitelisted without any way of knowing how will they behave.

Why are you assuming anyone would like it?

It's not my fault everyone entering the server gets/got whitelisted without any way of knowing how will they behave.

I still think that over 100, or 50 posts is what people need to get whitelisted. Not so much players, but it would be more enjoyable.

BTW. Just finished history course, and for some reason our minecraft history bring up my mind history from cavemans to new age. Here's what i have been thinking.

1 - 2 worlds: Cavemans, no rules, just survive. Madness and chaos

couple next worlds: Middle age (aka Dark age), world restarted many times, robbers, griefs, not much of rules.

5. save(?) and so on: New age: Rules, peace. But still robbers, griefs, but no cheaters.