Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

Oh god i miss the day's when Ywa, SummerBase and Kraay where topcrew. Atleast they listen to the community ppl. Since the theft everyone said to unwitelist and then only whitelist the ppl you know. But clavus is too cocky. Thats why i don't play on the servers anymore. Not CSS(i miss the good old RPGMenu) not MC. I might play again if Clavus changes mind. But i doubt that Clavus will.

I would not mind having this crazy ass world again, but I think everyone would agree that the settlement idea was very nice, only give people more freedom to do what they want. On this world 2 settlement-type areas were created which showed that people would naturally like to build with other people in the same area. The 2 were called Ornomania and Cliffhanger ( made by me )

But God please unwhitelist everyone!!!

Edited by Pufulet

Although as Clavus has stated before, he will look into it when mod support comes.

Atleast I think he did. You did, right?

He did

Although as Clavus has stated before, he will look into it when mod support comes.

He did

He did

Since it seems some people missed that

He did

Does that solve the problem now? No.

He did

He did

Since it seems some people missed that

Aslo can everyone shut up about unwhitelisting everyone. I want to ban the people that grief, not exclude the nice players. I'm not a DRM program.

what about letting more people be a mod?

Edited by MrZunz

Aslo can everyone shut up about unwhitelisting everyone. I want to ban the people that grief, not exclude the nice players. I'm not a DRM program.

what about letting more people be a mod?

Would that change anything? I've yet to hear about anyone witnessing the griefing. It's not that hard to send me a PM or prodding me on Steam.

Built a trap clavus, make a giant obsidian cage and when the thief wants to look into the chest, bam, trapdoor opens and he is stuck till someone finds him.

Sure. Except for the fact that there's no trap door in Minecraft at all, and the fact that you can just place blocks under yourself and get out of there, this plans seems totally do-able.

Usually people learn at early age that they can't have everything now, the exact moment they live in. Sometimes you have to wait.

Also this thread has turned p hilarious

So you want to wait till everything bleeded dead. then come up with a solution... good tactic, sir.

There are a couple of solutions that can be done now already, the problem however is that those aren't executed...

Edited by MrZunz