Mr. Green Gaming

CS:S Stock

Albzi

CS:S Stock server  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the greatest man that ever lived?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with stock is the same with HL2DM: you guys will play on it now and then, while nobody else in the CSS community joins it because they already have regular servers.

If that is your only worry, its exactly the same with DR server. Though we dont even play on it now and then.

If I may say it out loud, DR server sucks ass.

You cant really say that Stock server would get less players than DR. It isn't possible(you cant go below 0).

Ah. Damn, cant revote. revoted.

For me it also depends that If there will be a greenshop or something.

One of the reasons is that most of the people want to know for what they need green-coins and what to waste them on. So this Stock greenshop would be a nice decision for them, for example if they dont have gmod/tf2.

Problem with stock is the same with HL2DM: you guys will play on it now and then, while nobody else in the CSS community joins it because they already have regular servers.

If that is your only worry, its exactly the same with DR server. Though we dont even play on it now and then.

If I may say it out loud, DR server sucks ass.

You cant really say that Stock server would get less players than DR. It isn't possible(you cant go below 0).

This^

I probaly agree with Nobana. Im sure that Stock will get much more players than dr. DR just really sucks by getting other mini-game maps removed. As for me, I love stock, and I mostly play cs_militia. I love the atmosphere of such a map, where you can run everywhere and not always get killed in traps of terrorists, while both are bored as hell. The stock server would be really fun here, in Mr. Green. I think that even surf is less fun than that actually.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

I voted no. Simply becouse i know that it would run well for 3-4weeks and then it drops down.

LOL, mother teresa has spoken!

so how do you "know" what WILL happen in the FUTURE exactly?

PS:

will I die tomorrow?

Maybe because it happened before?

And yes, you will die tomorrow.

Look out of your window at 11:45 PM, dont look into the light tho.