Mr. Green Gaming

Halo Reach

Chikennugget1

Hey, Halo Reach is going to be released tomorrow (or today, or even before for some of you) so let's talk about it here, and maybe share our XBL gamertags for eventual multiplayer games and such :V

Personally my shop got it on saturday but they didn't call me!I took my preordered Legendary Edition and opened that nice box (which looks like a UNSC Container), and you find a few fake letters, Dr.Halsey's report, some stuff about Halo's universe, a flaming helmet+covenant armor for multiplayer, making of and stuff, and the statue! :D

I'm gonna post some photos soon :P

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The place I ordered it sent it to me on thursday, but it still aint here. Im so gona murder 'em if it aint here tomorrow.

Anyway, Im eager to see the new Forge and firefight. New gamemodes(Invasion etc) are sounding cool, at least they kicked ass in Beta. Credit system sounds cool, though I dont know about the thing that you get then in Forge too.

First week Im gona spend in Campaign and Forge. Then Im gona move into the matchmaking after all the noobs started it too, (only Generals at beginning).

REACH REACH REACH!

Pfft. All Halo games after 1 are shite.

Why are people saying that, its obviously not true. You just trying to seem as some veteran player.

E: Pfft. All CoD games after 1 are shite. I keep saying that but everyone still keeps defending them. Nothing new into them after CoD2, unlike Halo's.

Edited by Nobana

*Epic stuffz here*

The statue!

^ Cool

I really didnt have any place to put that statue, and I dont need the book either.

What another drag on of a game. The cookie in me says dont buy it unless you have already jizzed over a masterchief poster. ^_^

^ Sad

Didnt quite catch your comment. Dont know what the first sentence means and didnt realize the 2nd either.

What another drag on of a game. The cookie in me says dont buy it unless you have already jizzed over a masterchief poster. ^_^

^ Sad

Didnt quite catch your comment. Dont know what the first sentence means and didnt realize the 2nd either.

He means that the Halo series is becoming like the Call of Duty franchise. e.g. Over-hyped, greedy publishers etc.

Buying collectors editions isn't sad.

Going out of your way to insult someone else is sad. So be quiet who ever said that.

@Ninjacookie- needless and pointless comment. Thanks for wasting pixels!

I'm really looking forward to the game. The multiplayer, the single player, dang... it all melds together for a seriously blistering end to Bungies take on Halo.

Roll on tomorrow! (when i will hopefully get the game!)

Edited by The Lazy Peon

^ Sad

He means that the Halo series is becoming like the Call of Duty franchise. e.g. Over-hyped, greedy publishers etc.

Have to admit, The multiplayer in Reach felt like CoD becuse of its Special classes. I see them as perks...

I'm really looking forward to the game. The multiplayer, the single player, dang... it all melds together for a seriously blistering end to Bungies take on Halo.

Roll on tomorrow! (when i will hopefully get the game!)

I haz no Reach yeat :( It must come in the 12 o'clock mail right!? Anyway, the Campaign is gona be sick! Bungie empleoyees died 76 times total in the first mission when going it on Legendary.

You guys are seriously over looking something here. It got a 10/10 on IGN UK and 9.5 on the US. You CANNOT call a game shit that gets 9+ on IGN. Thats just stupid thinking.

Lulwut? Since when have game ratings been the law. Just because some website says something is good doesn't mean it is.

So Yeah, I can call it shit.

You guys are seriously over looking something here. It got a 10/10 on IGN UK and 9.5 on the US. You CANNOT call a game shit that gets 9+ on IGN. Thats just stupid thinking.

Lulwut? Since when have game ratings been the law. Just because some website says something is good doesn't mean it is.

So Yeah, I can call it shit.

Or, you could be quiet and let those of us who realize how good it will be, just wait it in peace. I understand if people dont like Halo games, thats ok, but to call them "shit". Thats just really, really stupid.