Mr. Green Gaming

Halo Reach

Chikennugget1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks ,they just took the maps from the singleplayer instead of making original ones :(

None of those maps are from Singleplayer. Breakpoint is close, but still totally different, only the theme is the same.

E: And by "original" you mean like remakes of earlier Halos?

Edited by Nobana

That sucks ,they just took the maps from the singleplayer instead of making original ones :(

None of those maps are from Singleplayer. Breakpoint is close, but still totally different, only the theme is the same.

E: And by "original" you mean like remakes of earlier Halos?

They could remake some of the old maps yes but by original I mean:

Take Halo CE, can you find a map taken from the campaign?Basically, nope.

Halo 2 : Same.They're all original maps or remakes from Halo's original maps.

Halo 3 : Original maps + remakes from 1,2.

Reach : Taken from the campaign.Only Forge World has a Blood Gulch and Death Island remakes (Death Island= Silent Carthographer map which has been remade for Halo PC), and also the covenant ship (= Midship from Halo 2 ) and Ivory Tower.

By original maps I mean maps that are not from the campaign but that were made just for the multiplayer.

Also, they copied Call Of Duty's formula (just take MW2, all the MP maps are smaller versions of the campaign ones).

They're continuing this by adding 3 maps taken from the solo mode :/

They look good but they're not so original.

Edited by Chikennugget1
  • 3 months later...

Yea, 2nd map pack is hitting Marketplace next month, probably gona buy it at some point. Havent played Halo nearly at all, Colonel 3rd Grade atm.

You guys got the Noble map pack? Are you gona buy the new map pack?

I think we're all forced to buy the map packs, yes everyone will tell you that you're not obliged, but this is just a matter of time before you'll see that if you don't buy any map pack you won't be able to play.

Look at Halo 3, I've bought 3 map packs out of the 4, I stopped playing for 6-7 months, and when I wanted to play a little a game I couldn't play anything except team double modes, because I didn't had the mythic map pack 2.

They'll do the same thing to Halo Reach.

I don't know if I'll buy the dlc, I used my microsoft points on the last one, so I don't ave enough, I'll see.

Edited by Chikennugget1