Mr. Green Gaming

Halo Reach

Chikennugget1

I could finally play a few hours on the game, and in my opinion it's really really good.

I liked the Halo Combat Evolved-ish scenes, references to it ([sPOIL]The mission where you start in a mountain, during the night, like in the Truth & Reconciliation level in CE, with a sniper[sPOIL] ).

I also like the customization of the armor, you can nearly change everything (without impacts on the gameplay), you can also buy sort of auras (the most expensive stuff :V ).

The little thing I noticed(also it's mentionned on a review) is that some moments in the levels are repeated, it's often "go to A, defend A, go to B, defend" etc.Matbe that will disappear later :o

I want to be alone so I can plug my ethernet wire and go on the XBL, and download my flame helmet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a nice little glitch you can do to gain credits faster.

Winter contingency in heroic, go on the right, don't kill the elitr, avoid him, continue on the right, jump on the small wall and run to the hangar.Pick up the air strike weapon and hide behind something to survive till the "checkpoint..done" appears. Then use the airstrike on the nearest covenant group, once they're dead press start and select "restart from checkpoint", you'll restart in the hangar with your air strike.Use it again, restart again and do this 5-6 times.At the end you can get over 2500 easy credits.

Also.I'm slower than you, still at warrant officer grade 1 (I'm not no-lifising on the game...).

And f*ck big team battle, there is plenty of good modes but they always put that shitty swat made for tourneyfags, and snipershit.What about CTF, headhunter...?I probably played them once while I played way more crapswat.

Winter contingency in heroic, go on the right, don't kill the elitr, avoid him, continue on the right, jump on the small wall and run to the hangar.Pick up the air strike weapon and hide behind something to survive till the "checkpoint..done" appears. Then use the airstrike on the nearest covenant group, once they're dead press start and select "restart from checkpoint", you'll restart in the hangar with your air strike.Use it again, restart again and do this 5-6 times.At the end you can get over 2500 easy credits.

I didnt know that that map had it too. I only knew the

one in start of ONI: Sword base. You just skip all the enemies and go to the Target designator, turn around, and all the enemies(10-15) have followd you. Aim-fire-profit.

I didnt know that that map had it too. I only knew the

one in start of ONI: Sword base. You just skip all the enemies and go to the Target designator, turn around, and all the enemies(10-15) have followd you. Aim-fire-profit.

That's basically the same, but oh, I think I could do a mistake, I don't know the levels so good, I said Winter Contigency but maybe that's the same level we're talking about, you start from a pelican, once you land you have some marines+ noble team with you and you have to reach a building.

And yeah, air strike weapon= designator (I just call it airstrike as it looks like an airstrike :V )

• 3 weeks later...

How 2 take screenshots from xbox?

Allsoo, For all of us who play it, we need to get in an xbox live party one day to play it :)

Just use Theater to take the screenshots, and then upload them to your Fileshare. Then go into Bungie.net and login, then just load them from your profile/File share.

And yes, we must do that.

How 2 take screenshots from xbox?

Allsoo, For all of us who play it, we need to get in an xbox live party one day to play it :)

Just use Theater to take the screenshots, and then upload them to your Fileshare. Then go into Bungie.net and login, then just load them from your profile/File share.

And yes, we must do that.

Ahh, thanks :D

And sure, say a time and date and I'll try to be there.