Pufulet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U put it in and out 24/7 everytime and everywhere? :V

That sounds funny :gmod:

No, numbnut. :D

I don't do it, I'm just saying I could do it. I find it easy now.

Lol. You just told about it with such an interest that it made me laugh. "So atlast i could put it with a big ease where ever and in any time"

Excellent experience, bro ;D

lol, i feel like being a troll, sorry guys xD

Edited by Mr.Darkness

It's okay. Some people might hate you because you are a human and you want to be a troll. But, when you look in the ancient history, people also hate trolls, who just want to be humans. So humans killed trolls. So Humans are the dumbest.

LOLWUT

That's just one of my theories that Humans are dumb.

So...

Yeah um...

Contact Lenses. I won't be able to take them in for 1000 years! I'm not even thinking about it. I really need it though, but I'd rather have glasses then. What's better?

It's okay. Some people might hate you because you are a human and you want to be a troll. But, when you look in the ancient history, people also hate trolls, who just want to be humans. So humans killed trolls. So Humans are the dumbest.

LOLWUT

That's just one of my theories that Humans are dumb.

So...

Yeah um...

Contact Lenses. I won't be able to take them in for 1000 years! I'm not even thinking about it. I really need it though, but I'd rather have glasses then. What's better?

Well as ppl say - contact lenses. Others are just pussies for not being fit to use contact lenses.

Well as ppl say - contact lenses. Others are just pussies for not being fit to use contact lenses.

If people dont want to, they dont have to. Some people dont like touching or getting near their eyeballs.

Well, this is true too. :P

I just heard from others that contact lenses were way better for them after trying them.

So i think contact lenses would be 'better'

Edited by Mr.Darkness

I'm scared as fuck to put them in and out, though. :(

As stated above, the first time might be the hardest. It took me half an hour to finally manage with one lens but then again I'm a really clumsy person. I'm also pretty darn stupid so it took me months 'til I finally got the trick. I used to try and insert them from either too high or too low, never directly on the eye. My aiming was pretty inaccurate.

But once I learned from my mistakes, everything got a lot easier. Now I don't even need a mirror anymore. I can just take a lens and apply it whenever and where-ever.

So yeah, at first you're probably not comfortable with the fact that you're going to have another object on your eye but you'll get used to it. And it doesn't hurt or anything, you just have to learn how to apply it quicker and easier.

Basically - no need to worry, my friend. It's no big deal once you are familiar with the know-hows.

;)

Good to know, thanks. Well, I didn't look into the whole contact lenses stuff yet.

Haha @ VMR. Eyedrops are fucking scary indeed.

I really need it though, but I'd rather have glasses then. What's better?

Really depends on the person.

I prefer contact lenses for the following reasons:

- I don't have to wear something on my face (make me look like a regular person)

- I find them easy to use, so it's no hassle

- With glasses you can't see perfectly everywhere (left, right, up, down) due to the glasses not being directly "on" your eye, so you have a limited view.

- I do not have to worry about playing football/basketball because glasses can break and it hurts a lot when you get hit with a ball but it's hard to gain access to your lenses.

- With glasses you can't see perfectly everywhere (left, right, up, down) due to the glasses not being directly "on" your eye, so you have a limited view.

- I do not have to worry about playing football/basketball because glasses can break and it hurts a lot when you get hit with a ball but it's hard to gain access to your lenses.

Perfect tips.

Even if i dont play football and dont need to wear glasses. :V

Edited by Mr.Darkness

I exercise my eyes daily, by trying to watch an object on the ground as I pass it, so that I really have to push the eye movement to the limit. Do it up down and to both sides, you feel so much more awake afterwards. I'm not sure if it's a good idea with lenses though, as they might get stuck behind your eye or something...

Only lenses that are supposed to be taken out everyday have a chance of getting stuck, 'behind your eye' - That's only if you sleep in them as well.

I've had contact lenses for years now, and I wear them for a month without touching them, and I've never once had one get stuck in any way.

Only lenses that are supposed to be taken out everyday have a chance of getting stuck, 'behind your eye' - That's only if you sleep in them as well.

I've had contact lenses for years now, and I wear them for a month without touching them, and I've never once had one get stuck in any way.

You say that and tonight, BAM.

Contacts stuck behind your eyes.