Mr. Green Gaming

Contact Lenses

Pufulet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody has lenses, they are somewhere in your eyeball.

Contact lenses are those things you put on top of your eyeball..

Thank you, Mr. Smarty-Pants, didn't know that.

You're welcome, Mr. Panty-Smarts, did know that.

I dont need glasses at the moment I think i'll need some

if i want to get ma driver license xD

I dont think i will pass the eyesight test ;)

somehow i cant imagine putting those things on ma eyeballs >.<

:gmod:

:gmod:

I kept postponing to get them too, untill I started for my driving license. And from the first day I have glasses I wear them every day. 30th december it will be 2 years.

• 3 weeks later...

I have contacts aswell, also glasses for when I'm to lazy to put them in :x

I remember the first day I got contacts, I was so excited when the shop owner helped me put them on and how bright I could see again without wearing glasses. Later that night I almost cried because I was too scared to take them out.. :P

It's easy after a few weeks, although a higher chance a getting an infection on your eye. Had that several times now >_>

Lenses are very useful, if you can stand them that is. You need to have some courage to touch your eye at first :P

the first time when you do it by yourself is the hardest. It dosnt hurt or stings, it will feel like you have some water in your eye for a few secounds but then thats it, you wont even know you are wearing them.

I'm scared as fuck to put them in and out, though. :(

As stated above, the first time might be the hardest. It took me half an hour to finally manage with one lens but then again I'm a really clumsy person. I'm also pretty darn stupid so it took me months 'til I finally got the trick. I used to try and insert them from either too high or too low, never directly on the eye. My aiming was pretty inaccurate.

But once I learned from my mistakes, everything got a lot easier. Now I don't even need a mirror anymore. I can just take a lens and apply it whenever and where-ever.

So yeah, at first you're probably not comfortable with the fact that you're going to have another object on your eye but you'll get used to it. And it doesn't hurt or anything, you just have to learn how to apply it quicker and easier.

Basically - no need to worry, my friend. It's no big deal once you are familiar with the know-hows.

;)