Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Abuse

Xh3mn3s

.. heyz..

I m just a random guy who plays on one of yur servers ^^

i just start playing i was like 1min online..

and then i killed Bastinator.. appearrantly an admin.. (doesnt deserves it)

and the next thing i know im freaking banned for 30min . just cause i kicked him.. wtf?

i play everyday on yur surf server and it never happend before..

so ive looked up^at the bans and wth do i see .. so many people that he kicked..

you can see here a list since when bastinater has been admin

http://www.bans.left4green.com/

this isnt normal.. pure abuse

It says you were banned for spawn killing, if that's any consolation. (:

lolz i wasnt spawnkilling... he was afk for a sec at his spawn .. and i went to his spawn and killed him .. that isnt spawncamping

spawncamping is waiting for someone to spawn and then kill him.. wich i didnt do..

and im not they only one who says that about him

Well, I knew that I'll see you soon or later at the forum. The reason why I banned you is that you spawnkilled me. Each round I post my message which says that spawnkill and telecamp isn't allowed, and like you said you are playing every day on the server, so you should know that I am very strict and want everbody to obey the rules.

I banned you 30 minutes (I don't know why you are complaining about it) because you knifed me @ the spawn 4 seconds after the round began.

Btw: I was not afk, I've seen you killing me ...

Edited by bAsTiNaToR

This is the first time some thing has been done about telecamping and spawn camping that I've heard off.

I've played for a long time and spawn campers/tele campers don't even get looked at until the admin him self is killed.

Also, you cant kill 4 seconds after spawn, WHAT U ON ABOUT?

Grats on first admin abuse topic :3

Well, I am sorry about it, but you killed me at the spawn right after the round began,

The instant ban might be too strict so so I want to apologize for the inconvenience.

But like I said before I look particularly at spawnkillers and telecampers and yes, I should have warned or kick you. Again, I am sorry about it :(

Well, I knew that I'll see you soon or later at the forum. The reason why I banned you is that you spawnkilled me. Each round I post my message which says that spawnkill and telecamp isn't allowed, and like you said you are playing every day on the server, so you should know that I am very strict and want everbody to obey the rules.

I banned you 30 minutes (I don't know why you are complaining about it) because you knifed me @ the spawn 4 seconds after the round began.

Btw: I was not afk, I've seen you killing me ...

lolz 4sec? sure and all those other people to ?wtf

Bastinator tells every round that "Spawnkilling and telecamping will not be tolerated and will result in a 30min ban". Sometimes he says it twice or more during one round. I dont know how you missed it.

Just because some maps are easy to spawnkill/telecamp in, doesnt mean its allowed.

Derr there's a shit ton of 30 minute bans.....looks like someone isn't giving warnings... D:

yeah .. ive been playing this game for long time.. and this is the first time it happend..

"Looks like someone isnt giving any warnings? Whats that suppose to mean? I dont see you on the surf server, so how could you know what kind of admin Bastinator is?

protip: Kick before you ban

That doesnt work, been there, done that. They'll just do it again on the next day(or if they're really dumb, they'll rejoin and do it).

btw what i did wasnt camping i just killed you .. you should have played and not stand still

Oh and btw. You've been spawnkilling like hell lately, I saw you 2 days back while it was surf_rebels_reloaded3, and you spawnkilled dispite our warnings. Bastinator didnt ban you then because he didnt see it happen.

And in that map, you cant spawnkill without meaning to do so.

Btw, 30min ban. Get over it.

Edited by Nobana

man... it isnt that hard to become an admin.. if i see how many admins we have..

i could ban also every person who bans me and just make up a reason

Go ahead, you do that.

E: Why am I posting here? Werent ban/unban topics only allowed for people involved?

+1 postcount

Edited by Nobana