Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Give support a gravity gun that can lift moveable props,

the heavier it is the slower he moves + zombies can knock the prop out of his hand and deal damage

This will help for support cading

Of course we would have to keep an eye on prop boosting but it could work.

Edited by Griffon

the heavier it is the slower he moves + zombies can knock the prop out of his hand and deal damage

I think it should require a certain level. Like for gravi gun it would be 3rd lvl imo.

I think it should require a certain level. Like for gravi gun it would be 3rd lvl imo.

Gravity gun isn't a SWEP. Not acceptable...

EDIT: Unless you want to see people throwing couches and stuff at each other, I suggest you reconsider your idea, Mr Griffon...

Edited by Deluvas

By the way necro, there is a mysterious bug for the humans where I belive they can team kill or some shit like that.

Yesterday I randomely died like 6 times. I dont know what it needs to be triggered and I know its not necesserly zombie related.

Here is what happens:

My screen goes really red, my camera view appeares at my feet so Im like a headcrab. All my icons dissapear and I just die after a few secounds. Next thing you know it says that one of my teammates killed me.

This bug is really horrible and I only experienced it after the update.

Uploaded urgent update on SVN:

• Fixed bug in ScalePlayerDamage hook (again)
  • Zombies will not get points for killing other zombies (if they will kill 'em somehow)
  • Fixed 'Heal X infected people' requirement for medic (finally found the problem :o)
  • Fixed small zombine bug (again)
  • Fixed small 'showstatsinfo' bug

Edited by NECROSSIN

What about adding a small medic kit with a capacity of 15 hp for Support?

also adding a timer of 30 seconds for that small medic kit to start recharging wouldn't be a bad idea...

the class is called ''Support'' by the name someone can clearly see it's a defensive class

so i think the small medic kit idea would make it less underpowered.

And also,what about an Anti-grav gun that can actually move stuff but not throw it for lvl 3 support?

Edited by Bluddorn

medic is already there for the hp, support could supply the ammo. grav gun wont work, maybe add the ability for support to lift a prop and move it ?

btw, fasties definately need a nerf. 2 fasties were raping me faster than 2 normals could :S .

Edited by Damien

@pufulet: somebody of the humans hit you with melee and your stuck at 0hp. When update is uploaded its fixed, i think.

Yes thats true

And maybe Support should get ammo kit :o

abit similiar to medikit, but gives 20 ammo and like 100 ammo max on kit, recharge 20 ammo every 10 seconds or something like that

Gravity gun isn't a SWEP. Not acceptable...

EDIT: Unless you want to see people throwing couches and stuff at each other, I suggest you reconsider your idea, Mr Griffon...

I never meant an actual gravity gun but i used it as a refrence so you would get what i meant

something that is able to pick up props to allow movement of props. Ive seen servers where they have a gravity gun without the punt ability

Edited by Griffon

Going to upload new small update on SVN soon:

• Added more violence (instead of old one). So you can blow zombie's head on headshot and such.
  • Added decapitations more Axe and Katana. When you kill a zombie you have 30% chance to decapitate his head and get additional score.
  • If you get killed by howler (without assist) - your head will explode.

zsuglyfort0030.jpg

Going to upload new small update on SVN soon:

• Added more violence (instead of old one). So you can blow zombie's head on headshot and such.
  • Added decapitations more Axe and Katana. When you kill a zombie you have 30% chance to decapitate his head and get additional score.
  • If you get killed by howler (without assist) - your head will explode

German version of ZS:

54071430.png

I dislike playing with big groups to, but not because of the lag. Its just that commando fails, it takes 30 kills to get a decent gun. Grenades are suicide bombs( on subway trainstaion i threw a grenade under the stairs and was walking to the top of the stairs and die of the grenade :S). I feel like a suicide bomber when i throw a grenade because there is a chance i die from the explosion. Like i said before: re-add the dmg aura and remove the bigger clips( pretty useless). As for support: a nerfed scout sniper and ammo boxes. Engineer, berserker and medic are good as they are.

I dislike playing with big groups to, but not because of the lag. Its just that commando fails, it takes 30 kills to get a decent gun. Grenades are suicide bombs( on subway trainstaion i threw a grenade under the stairs and was walking to the top of the stairs and die of the grenade :S). I feel like a suicide bomber when i throw a grenade because there is a chance i die from the explosion. Like i said before: re-add the dmg aura and remove the bigger clips( pretty useless). As for support: a nerfed scout sniper and ammo boxes. Engineer, berserker and medic are good as they are.

I do think the grenades are ok as they're now...

and also a nerfed scout sniper and ammo boxes sounds great for support